Where is GTM for PSP

Last response: in Video Games
May 28, 2005 12:51:44 PM

I bought my PSP primarly for two reasons, Untold Legends & Gran Turismo
Mobile, so why after all this time is GTM not out for the PSP yet being
their key selling point software?

More about : gtm psp

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 3:03:02 PM

"Rengaw" <rengaw@rogers.com> wrote in message
>I bought my PSP primarly for two reasons, Untold Legends & Gran Turismo
> Mobile, so why after all this time is GTM not out for the PSP yet being
> their key selling point software?

You are one of the only people who thinks that GTM was their key selling
point software. I have yet to see anything more than screen shots for this
game. There are many other PSP games that have received more attention and
promotion.
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 5:46:20 PM

Rengaw wrote:

> I bought my PSP primarly for two reasons, Untold Legends & Gran Turismo
> Mobile, so why after all this time is GTM not out for the PSP yet being
> their key selling point software?

because it's a GT game, it's traditional for it to be at least a year
behind time :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
news:o sednaJ7De3XOQXfRVn-tA@comcast.com...

> "Rengaw" <rengaw@rogers.com> wrote in message
> >I bought my PSP primarly for two reasons, Untold Legends & Gran Turismo
> > Mobile, so why after all this time is GTM not out for the PSP yet being
> > their key selling point software?
> >

> You are one of the only people who thinks that GTM was their key selling
> point software. I have yet to see anything more than screen shots for
this
> game. There are many other PSP games that have received more attention
and
> promotion.

I see so you read minds and know I'm the only one that got that impression
of GTM being a key selling point for the PSP prior to launch, I don't think
so bud, even Electronic's Boutique had the ad for this game as one of the
first titles promoting it and since it's release they have removed it
entirely, I think it was a big hype scan and you probably either work for EB
or Sony or both and are just covering their butts so they don't take heat.
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 6:11:24 PM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
> news:o sednaJ7De3XOQXfRVn-tA@comcast.com...
>>
>> "Rengaw" <rengaw@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> >I bought my PSP primarly for two reasons, Untold Legends & Gran Turismo
>> > Mobile, so why after all this time is GTM not out for the PSP yet being
>> > their key selling point software?
>> >

>> You are one of the only people who thinks that GTM was their key selling
>> point software. I have yet to see anything more than screen shots for
> this
>> game. There are many other PSP games that have received more attention
> and
>> promotion.
>>

> I see so you read minds and know I'm the only one that got that impression
> of GTM being a key selling point for the PSP prior to launch, I don't
> think
> so bud, even Electronic's Boutique had the ad for this game as one of the
> first titles promoting it and since it's release they have removed it
> entirely, I think it was a big hype scan and you probably either work for
> EB
> or Sony or both and are just covering their butts so they don't take heat.

LOL, actually BUD, it doesn't involve reading minds at all. It just
involves going to a lot of PSP message boards and seeing what people are
talking about. Even had you not gone anywhere but here, you could Google
search and see that there were MANY other games talked about on these boards
with hardly more than a mention of GTM. Your conspiracy theory about me
working for EB or Sony shows what type of person you are so I will leave it
at that.
!