Your question

Decided to buy this one.

Tags:
  • Gaming
  • RAM
  • Components
Last response: in Components
April 8, 2012 6:17:48 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3208...

decided to by this one, dont really care about opnions, or gaming facts..

al i wanna know right know is,

does i have DRR3? can it take 8gb RAM?

how many watts does it have?

i ahve try to look foir it but no good.

More about : decided buy

April 8, 2012 6:22:26 PM

Hi :) 

It SAYS ddr3...

I dont think you are getting Windows with it though so budget another $100 or so for that...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
Related resources
April 8, 2012 6:43:25 PM

rolli59 said:
You will find all the info here http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&dlc=e...
It is ddr3 and can support up to 16GB

OOOhh thank you both and lmao, where can i buy it?

sorry to be a pain in the " CULO " . :??: 

Breett - Dont worry i got my wayss :] , and do you think is a bad computer for a graphic designer?
m
l
April 8, 2012 9:29:06 PM

juniiflow said:
OOOhh thank you both and lmao, where can i buy it?

sorry to be a pain in the " CULO " . :??: 

Breett - Dont worry i got my wayss :] , and do you think is a bad computer for a graphic designer?

Its an AVERAGE home users computer with a rubbish graphics card...so NO i dont think its suitable at all for a graphics designer....

I have a friend who is one and we build him a custom machine every couple of years in my Computer shops...they cost around £3000....

m
l
April 8, 2012 9:31:53 PM

No it is not that great for a graphics designer. It will do fine, but will not do professional work AT ALL. Graphics designers normally use custom builds, or workstations that will generally run you anywhere from 2K to 12K USD depending how much power you need.
m
l
April 8, 2012 9:35:32 PM

cyansnow said:
No it is not that great for a graphics designer. It will do fine, but will not do professional work AT ALL. Graphics designers normally use custom builds, or workstations that will generally run you anywhere from 2K to 12K USD depending how much power you need.

you are talking about Game Designers?
m
l
April 8, 2012 9:41:22 PM

juniiflow said:
you are talking about Game Designers?

NO...we are talking about ANY graphics designer....

m
l
April 8, 2012 9:43:14 PM

You weren't clear about what kind of graphics designer.
But a game designer will not go far with this PC, sorry. The graphics card is pretty weak and the CPU is dated as well. It's not a bad computer, just not suited for that kind of work. Game designers will typically use workstations as well.

Also, please specify what kind of software for game design, like are you using Autodesk Maya or what?
m
l
April 8, 2012 10:11:04 PM

cyansnow said:
You weren't clear about what kind of graphics designer.
But a game designer will not go far with this PC, sorry. The graphics card is pretty weak and the CPU is dated as well. It's not a bad computer, just not suited for that kind of work. Game designers will typically use workstations as well.

Also, please specify what kind of software for game design, like are you using Autodesk Maya or what?

Adobe [ progams specially photoshop, illsutrator]

and cinema 4d.

that is it.

was thinking about this pc instead:

i was thiking and i tough

WHY NOT CHANGE THE PROCESSOR??

i mean can i change it to a i5 or i3?

if so respond.

and thank you.
m
l
April 8, 2012 10:41:51 PM

LOL.

It's an AMD Athlon 2, so for one an Intel CPU (as you said why not change it to an i5 or i3) in a AMD Motherboard is not a good combination, unless you like breaking things.
It is an AM3 CPU so you could swap out the CPU for a Phenom 2 possibly. But the graphics card is weak and outdated as well so you might read up on that also.

m
l
April 8, 2012 10:50:03 PM

cyansnow said:
LOL.

It's an AMD Athlon 2, so for one an Intel CPU (as you said why not change it to an i5 or i3) in a AMD Motherboard is not a good combination, unless you like breaking things.
It is an AM3 CPU so you could swap out the CPU for a Phenom 2 possibly. But the graphics card is weak and outdated as well so you might read up on that also.

did you see it was a Quad Core? or is it still that bad?'

evrething i show in here is always " NOT GOING TO WORK OR I WILL CHOSE ANOTHER ONE " lmaoo, no ofense
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
April 9, 2012 12:11:59 AM

juniiflow said:
Adobe [ progams specially photoshop, illsutrator]

and cinema 4d.

that is it.

was thinking about this pc instead:

i was thiking and i tough

WHY NOT CHANGE THE PROCESSOR??

i mean can i change it to a i5 or i3?

if so respond.

and thank you.

For cinema 4d and adobe programs? LOL anyways, what were you exactly going to do in C4D and other programs?
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
April 9, 2012 12:12:40 AM

juniiflow said:
did you see it was a Quad Core? or is it still that bad?'

evrething i show in here is always " NOT GOING TO WORK OR I WILL CHOSE ANOTHER ONE " lmaoo, no ofense

The previous computer you had choosen is actually much better, core 2 quad > athlon.
m
l
!
blanket