[HELP]PC Boots, Strange Beeps, Won't Display

roafumi

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
Hi,

I need your help guys to identify the beeps sound that came out from my motherboard speaker.
you can download the sound at here :
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4q_pn4vdIHTMEtmVW91MkxjU2c/edit?usp=sharing

One morning when I turn on my computer suddenly this beeps came out, no display on my computer, but I can entering Bios by press the del button after the beeps came out. Then (assuming BIOS work) I press F8 to access the Q-Flash utility, then (assuming it work) I press F10 to power off, and it work.

I've tried to unplug all hard drive & optical drive and turn on the computer, it still the same
I've tried remove the ram sticks and install it one by one and ...
DDRII1 (installed) - DDRII2 (empty) - DDRII3 (empty) - DDRII4 (empty) = 3 long beeps, pause, 3 long beeps, pause, .... won't boot/entering BIOS, won't display
DDRII1 (empty) - DDRII2 (installed) - DDRII3 (empty) - DDRII4 (empty) = 3 long beeps, pause, 3 long beeps, pause, .... won't boot/entering BIOS, won't display
DDRII1 (empty) - DDRII2 (empty) - DDRII3 (installed) - DDRII4 (empty) = same as first problem, strange beeps, won't display, but can boot
DDRII1 (empty) - DDRII2 (empty) - DDRII3 (empty) - DDRII4 (installed) = same as first problem, strange beeps, won't display, but can boot

I installed like the previous ("original") configuration
DDRII1 (empty) - DDRII2 (installed) - DDRII3 (empty) - DDRII4 (installed) = strange beeps, won't display, but can boot

Could you guys help me identify the problem? What does the beeps mean? And how it count? 1 beep? 1beep immediately followed by shorter beeps? Please help me :??: ...

My old PC:
Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
2 x 1GB RAM stick 677
C2D E4500
NVIDIA 8600 GT

Many thanks in advance

sharkbyte5150

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
Unplug power to your system and move the RAM sticks to the DDR1/DDR3 slots.
Remove the CMOS battery for a few minutes, put back in and then power back on.

Make sure all connections are good, make sure 8600 is installed firm and power connections are good and monitor cable is tight.