Looking to buy a gaming keyboard

Hi. I'm looking to buy a gaming keyboard for mainly general use and for MMO gaming like World of Warcraft. I'd love to have the kind of keyboard I remember from the early 90s, like one of those clicky IBM type keyboards. Those hard springs made it feel great.

What is a good reliable keyboard that you'd stand behind that is clicky like this?
4 answers Last reply
More about looking gaming keyboard
  1. Corsair K90, or obviously the razer blackwidow ultimate,...
  2. I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and it is amazing!!! It's also mechanical which makes it "click" when you push the keys.
  3. If you're looking to replicate the "clicky" feeling, you definitely will want a mechanical keyboard with either Cherry MX Blue or Cherry MX Brown switches (same switch action).

The Blues are a bit louder than the Browns but are as close to the buckling spring keyboards (i.e. IBM keyboards) in terms of feel.

You many options for these keyboards - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, Leopold, Das Keyboard, etc. They all use the same switches but have different extras (backlighting, macro keys, etc).

I recently purchased a WASD Custom Keyboard and it's great - great design and you can customize almost everything about the keyboard. For example, here's mine:
    http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/custom-keyboard-designer/wasd-v1-custom-keyboard.html?kt=1&k=1&s=e5784ac77ea342ed561f03cf2d2482a8
  4. Corsair vengeance K90, great board. although its not 100% machanical
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming World Of Warcraft Keyboards Components