Sign in with
Your question

Battlefield 3 Green bars flickering

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 2, 2011 5:12:44 AM

I keep getting green bars flckering after playing for a while, it doesn't happen all the time. After i play for a while though like an hour or more it starts doing it and then it starts doing every now and then. It does get annoying though. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
I have two HD5770's in crossfire. I have the latest drivers and the latest cap4 for battlefield 3. The cards are over clocked, but they seem stable, and they stay under 70c most the time.

Other then this the game runs amazing now with these new drivers and the latest cap4 for, but it still does the flickering so i thought i'd ask about it.
a c 1363 U Graphics card
November 2, 2011 7:13:46 AM

Seen more people with that issue in here presumed to be a game glitch!
m
l
November 2, 2011 7:31:35 AM

rolli59 said:
Seen more people with that issue in here presumed to be a game glitch!

Really? Damn, i had a similar problem with Bad Company 2. The screen would flash to a black screen, but the game's hub would stay on. It was still doing it when i stopped playing the game a few week's before bf3 came out, so i guess there is no hope for dice/ea to fix it.
m
l
Related resources
a c 1363 U Graphics card
November 2, 2011 7:32:58 AM

There might be a patch on the way then it is important to have the newest drivers as well!
m
l
November 2, 2011 7:36:54 AM

rolli59 said:
There might be a patch on the way then it is important to have the newest drivers as well!

Yeah, i always check for new drivers and caps. I really hope they fix it.
m
l
!