Sign in with
Your question

Motherboards Graphic Memory.

Last response: in Motherboards
February 17, 2013 10:19:46 AM

Up to what extent the following motherboards can play games without external graphic card. The processor is i5 3330 and RAM 4 GB (1600). In fact I am low on budget and will get the graphic card after 3 or 4 months.

Asus P8B75
and
GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H

Asus has 1 GB or about 1696mb shared memory but don't know about Gigabyte. The games I will play GTA 4, Crysis 3 , Farcry 3, NFS Most wanted 2012. I shall be greatful If any body help me.
February 17, 2013 2:05:52 PM

Performance won't be adequate on either motherboard, in fact don't even think about playing games such as these on integrated graphics. Just get a cheapy one, and then buy the one you want.
m
l
February 17, 2013 2:19:20 PM

UltimateWindows1 said:
Performance won't be adequate on either motherboard, in fact don't even think about playing games such as these on integrated graphics. Just get a cheapy one, and then buy the one you want.

The reason of selecting these two motherboards is that the performance of any processor on h67 chipset is greater than h61. So, I thought of this chipset because if they have better performance than h67 or 61. But, I might be wrong. What u think.
m
l
February 17, 2013 2:27:08 PM

mufarooq said:
The reason of selecting these two motherboards is that the performance of any processor on h67 chipset is greater than h61. So, I thought of this chipset because if they have better performance than h67 or 61. But, I might be wrong. What u think.

Look, from my experience, ASUS boards are better than Gigabyte boards (not saying they're not good). As for the board itself, it really depends on your needs. Either way, why don't you get a P67 or a Z77 one. P67 lacks integrated graphics but it's cheaper than the Z77. Personally, I would go with the Z77.

And to suggest a Z77 board:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboard/P8Z77V_DELUXE/

Edit: Screw the P67, it won't work with the socket. My bad.
m
l
Related resources
!