What case should I get?

naqib99

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
So basically I'm gonna make my first build ever :D I know the components I need to get but I'm just not sure as to what case to get. I'll get the i5-3500K when it comes out and the new mobos for ivybridge. My budget is around 60-70 dollars and was wondering if I should get the haf 912 as it seems promising. I would like a case with great airflow, the ability for it to fit a large graphics card such as the 7970 and the ability for it to fit two gpus (If i ever want to upgrade in the future). Also, if the case come with a 650 watt psu combo for a great deal, that would be great :) Any suggestions would be great. Thanks :)

Solution
All that fancy hardware and a cheap ass case to put it into does not make any sense to me, anyway i wouldnt go any cheap er than one of these and much prefer its looks and specs over the 912
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Steel
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139011
11-139-011-TS
I've been recommending the Antec ONE as well. It's a great case, it's inexpensive, has two fans, a cable hiding solution, USB3 support so what's not to love?

*I suggest you get a case with front USB3 as well as a motherboard that has USB3 front panel outputs (not just rear USB3). Future thumb drives will reach 500+MBytes/second but USB2 is only 60MBytes/second.