Ati Grahics Card Not Found In Divice Manager

Hey,

After My Ati Radeon 4780 X2 Would No Work My Friend Gave Me A Test Card A Kind Of Controll We Know This Works So I Plugs It In Screws I In Swiches My Pc On Get My POST Beep No Signal From The Card So I Poped The Vga Cable In My On Board And It Worked I Checked My Divice Manager And All That Shows Up Is Nvida GeForce 7025/NForce 630a (My On Board Graphics) No Ati Card So I Made Sure It wAS 100% In So I Went In To My BIOS Advanced - Chipset - South Bridge - Primary Graphics Adapter Set By Defalt As PCI-E - PCI - IGP My Board Is An Asus M2N68-AM PLUS Witc I Beilve Has A X16 Pci-E Slot Is My Pci-e Slot Broken?
4 answers Last reply
More about grahics card found divice manager
  1. That was painful to read, many spelling errors, incorrect punctuation, no periods or comma's whatsoever and you start each word with a capitol letter........?

I'm going to assume you mean 4870 X2, not 4780 X2.

My first question is did you plug in both PCI-E power cables from the psu to the video card? Also you'll need a minimum 650w psu to run that card (with TWO PCI-E power cables)
  2. Yes I Did And I Worked At My Mates Perfectly And What Im Trying To Find Out I If I Need A New MoherBoard Or Not
  3. What power supply do you have?
  4. 700W CIC
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon ATI PCI Express Graphics