SO much aggression and banter.

When are these actually due to market?
3 answers Last reply
More about simple question xbox360

    "Mike M" <2177_mikeNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:y9Vme.7990$BR4.2714@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
    > SO much aggression and banter.
    >

    > When are these actually due to market?

    Depends where you live. Here in the US (and possibly worldwide), the X360
    is due this fall, maybe October. No later than Thanksgiving. The PS3 will
    most likely arrive in Japan in the first half of next year, and then in
    North America next fall for the Christmas shopping season.

    Mike M wrote:

    > SO much aggression and banter.
    >
    > When are these actually due to market?

    soon, please SOON (not that it'll stop the tossers)
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:22:54 GMT, "Mike M" <2177_mikeNOSPAM@hotmail.com> spewed
    forth these words of wisdom:

    >SO much aggression and banter.
    >

    >When are these actually due to market?

    Xbox 360: Nov. 2005
    PS3: Spring 2006

    Galley

Console Gaming PlayStation Xbox 360 Games Video Sony Video Games