GT4 (car: Formula Gran Turism '04)

hello, in GT4 Extreme racing there are a Formula Gran Turism '04 race,
how and where can i buy a Formula GT '04? wich the best car to do this race?
thankx ;)
--
Fernando Esteves _/_/_/ _/_/_/
(o_ mailto:fe@netvisao.pt _/_/ _/_/

    fe wrote:

    > hello, in GT4 Extreme racing there are a Formula Gran Turism '04 race,
    > how and where can i buy a Formula GT '04? wich the best car to do this race?
    > thankx ;)
    > --
    > Fernando Esteves _/_/_/ _/_/_/
    > (o_ mailto:fe@netvisao.pt _/_/ _/_/
    > //\ http://fehome.cjb.net _/ _/
    > V_/_ Linux Registered User #190801 _/ _/_/_/

    you can't buy the car, you have to win it and this is where

    Nurburgring 24 Hours Endurance : POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04

    The best way to do this race is to make sure you have the time and
    patience and a well trained B-spec. Pick the right car and tyres etc
    then basically run it in b-spec and let it do the hard work for you,
    in three time speed, which will take about 8 hours. You need to be
    nearby because every time your car pits it reverts back to 1x speed.

    Of course you could just let it run all night or whatever, if you feel
    that way inclined.

    Don't forget to check out which cars you're up against before you
    enter the race properly or you may not win anyway
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

Console Gaming Formula Video Games