PFN_List_Corrupt and Memory Management BSOD.

AzNDisaster

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
This is my first post ever. Last year, I built my first computer and was happy with the results. A week later I started getting PFN_List_Corrupt and Memory Management BSOD. I attempt to fix the problem but was unable to find any answers. I ran memtest on both of my rams and found out I had an error on the 22 hour. I narrowed it down to the good ram but my computer still crashes and/or BSOD. I lost hope and gave up on fixing it. Now I want to get it running properly. Any Advice on how to fix it?

Specs:
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate N

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965

Mobo: MSI 870A-G54 3.0 USB

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6850

PowerS: Raidmax Hybrid 630W ATX12V

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws series (2 x 4GB) 1600

tlmck

Distinguished
The only 2 suspect components I see are the motherboard and the power supply. Never cared for either brand. The power supply claims to be 630 watt but really is not due to the way they list the various voltages. I would say 500 watt is closer to it. Raidmax also claims it is 85% efficient although it is not certified as such. Another red flag. Even if it is supplying 500 watts, it may not be "clean" voltage which can cause glitch city.

Perhaps one of these posts can tell you something about the MSI MB. there seems to be a few in there that may be related. I would start with the one that also mentions Ripjaws(really good ram BTW).