What does the Samsung data kit do?

Last response: in Technologies
a b Ô Samsung
June 27, 2004 4:23:10 AM

I just got a Samsung SGH X426 with GSM service. The brochure lists a
data kit for connecting to a computer, for I assume, connecting to the
Internet. If so, does the phone serve as a modem, or simply provide
analog service for a standard phone modem? Does the software provide
setting phone features, maintaining the phone list, and setting calendar
entries via the PC? I haven't found any detailed description of this
option.

That

More about : samsung data kit

July 1, 2004 10:31:51 PM

Thad Smith <ThadSmith@acm.org> wrote in message news:<40DE67CE.3F2E00C9@acm.org>...
> I just got a Samsung SGH X426 with GSM service. The brochure lists a
> data kit for connecting to a computer, for I assume, connecting to the
> Internet. If so, does the phone serve as a modem, or simply provide
> analog service for a standard phone modem? Does the software provide
> setting phone features, maintaining the phone list, and setting calendar
> entries via the PC? I haven't found any detailed description of this
> option.
>
> That

You can use a EazyGPRS for connection to the Internet via GPRS
network. And the mobile acts as a modem. You can also manage a SMS,
Phone book and schedule via PC. You can download from samsungfunclub
if you registered your phone.
!