PSP: Untold Legends

Last response: in Video Games
June 1, 2005 3:17:33 AM

Ok so did a Knight first go a round. hit lvl 41 and finnished it. Second go
around did an Alchemist, since I had a keen idea of the layout was finnished
with all quests in game by level 30! I am going to restart the game with the
alchemist get her maxed up for online but, I have to avoid the dreaded 127
point bug.

I may be bored enough at work to try the druid or berserker next but, to be
honest, they look like light versions of the other two.

More about : psp untold legends

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 10:27:52 PM

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
> Ok so did a Knight first go a round. hit lvl 41 and finnished it. Second
> go around did an Alchemist, since I had a keen idea of the layout was
> finnished with all quests in game by level 30! I am going to restart the
> game with the alchemist get her maxed up for online but, I have to avoid
> the dreaded 127 point bug.
>
> I may be bored enough at work to try the druid or berserker next but, to
> be honest, they look like light versions of the other two.

What is the 127 point bug?
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 1:45:15 PM

If you get to 127+ skill points, supposedly it resets them all to 0 and you
cant gain more. ie no skills.
I've seen it on a few tips pages.

!