PSP: Untold Legends

Ok so did a Knight first go a round. hit lvl 41 and finnished it. Second go
around did an Alchemist, since I had a keen idea of the layout was finnished
with all quests in game by level 30! I am going to restart the game with the
alchemist get her maxed up for online but, I have to avoid the dreaded 127
point bug.

I may be bored enough at work to try the druid or berserker next but, to be
honest, they look like light versions of the other two.
2 answers Last reply
More about untold legends

    "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Ok so did a Knight first go a round. hit lvl 41 and finnished it. Second
    > go around did an Alchemist, since I had a keen idea of the layout was
    > finnished with all quests in game by level 30! I am going to restart the
    > game with the alchemist get her maxed up for online but, I have to avoid
    > the dreaded 127 point bug.
    >
    > I may be bored enough at work to try the druid or berserker next but, to
    > be honest, they look like light versions of the other two.

    What is the 127 point bug?

    If you get to 127+ skill points, supposedly it resets them all to 0 and you
    cant gain more. ie no skills.
    I've seen it on a few tips pages.

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Ok so did a Knight first go a round. hit lvl 41 and finnished it. Second
    >> go around did an Alchemist, since I had a keen idea of the layout was
    >> finnished with all quests in game by level 30! I am going to restart the
    >> game with the alchemist get her maxed up for online but, I have to avoid
    >> the dreaded 127 point bug.
    >>
    >> I may be bored enough at work to try the druid or berserker next but, to
    >> be honest, they look like light versions of the other two.
    >>

    > What is the 127 point bug?

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Games