Radeon HD 6850

mitchell_1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
so heres my problem i just bought a radeon hd 6850 and ive unstalled my old integrated graphics software and then installed the card and then installed the software for the card yet it still doesnt come up with the card in my dxdiag yet the fan and everything is going fine and i need a solution to it ?
,thanks

mitchell_1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
im downloading the latest drivers now with ccc, but what i was given with the card the disk drivers i figured they would be fine for it but yeah im still donwloading the newest drivers

mitchell_1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
i have windows 7 on its way from the uk it should be here next week would that help in any way
and i cant run any games i disbaled my integrated by uninstalling the software and when i try to get into the game it goes black and then goes back to the home screen

mitchell_1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
but i didnt think it would matter either way and i do have vga slot in the back of my t.v but when i put the adapter on the graphics card and then to the t.v it doesnt show up on the screen at all

mitchell_1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
i uninstalled the software for the integrated which disbaled the integrated graphics
and i know it sounds stupid but my mate said i had to put the power into it after id already put the card in the pic-e slot and i hadnt plugged in the power to the gpu. i havnt got the 6 pin plug for it so what do i do?

mitchell_1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
hmm okay well i picked up and adapter but when i plug it into the psu and the gpu my computer does not work at all it doesnt start or anything. i have a PS-550TM
widetech 550 watt psu