Sign in with
Your question

Motherboard suggestions

Tags:
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
February 19, 2013 12:25:22 AM

A few years ago I built my first rig. It went really well and I built a decent pc for very little money. Now my motherboard is fried and I have decided to get a new one as well as a new cpu. I have decided on the i5-3750k for my cpu but I'm stuck on which motherboard I should get to future proof my pc. I don't plan on using multiple screens (one screen at 1080p is fine with me), but I do want to maybe go for an SLI configuration or just wait for w/e Nvidia releases next. My main purpose for this pc build is gaming and general use, no need for anything else. I get excited at the possibility of the big bag motherboards such as the G1 Sniper 3, but I know that is way overkill. Any suggestions for a great motherboard that won't be obsolete in 2-3 years would be great.

One more thing about me is that I'm obsessed w/ maxing games out in terms of graphics and I hate lag and slowdowns, as if anyone really likes it, this is just additional info.

Thanks guys,

Dunster

More about : motherboard suggestions

a c 81 V Motherboard
February 19, 2013 12:29:23 AM

Asrock z77 extreme 4, it has all the features that you'll need(including SLI) for a good price.
m
l
February 19, 2013 12:31:13 AM

Haha that's pretty funny b/c I was just looking at it when I tabbed back over to see if anyone responded.
m
l
!