Adding The Letter L and L In Front Of My Name

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I decided to add the letters L and L in front of my name. The first L
stands for Ladies, the second L stands for Love, if you say it all
together it's Ladies Love New Name.

I don't want to be accused of trying to trick people into thinking New
Name and L.L. Cool Name are different people.

--
The L.L. Stands for Ladies Love

I'm the brother of No Name, he is my older brother.
When I was born my parents were so happy to have
a new baby they decided to name me New.

My name is L.L. New Name

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Don't go away mad, just go away! And please do not come back!

L.L. New Name <new@name.net> wrote in

> I decided to add the letters L and L in front of my name. The first L
> stands for Ladies, the second L stands for Love, if you say it all
> together it's Ladies Love New Name.
>
> I don't want to be accused of trying to trick people into thinking New
> Name and L.L. Cool Name are different people.

/me tosses the entire x-privat.org domain into the twit filter.

Say, wasn't it that Vito idiot who was just telling me last week how nobody
ever abuses Usenet through x-privat - like, they don't tolerate users who
nymshift constantly to avoid killfiles?

Guess he's not only an idiot, but a liar too.

--
John Henry
It is better to be hated for being who you are,

BlackKnight

"L.L. New Name" <new@name.net> wrote in message
>I decided to add the letters L and L in front of my name. The first L
> stands for Ladies, the second L stands for Love, if you say it all
> together it's Ladies Love New Name.
>
> I don't want to be accused of trying to trick people into thinking New
> Name and L.L. Cool Name are different people.

After reading your post I pressed "K", goodbye and enjoy life with the
other idiots in the killfile!

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message

> "L.L. New Name" <new@name.net> wrote in message
>>I decided to add the letters L and L in front of my name. The first L
>> stands for Ladies, the second L stands for Love, if you say it all
>> together it's Ladies Love New Name.
>>
>> I don't want to be accused of trying to trick people into thinking New
>> Name and L.L. Cool Name are different people.
>>
> After reading your post I pressed "K", goodbye and enjoy life with the
> other idiots in the killfile!

Oh, this is a sad post to read...

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "BlackKnight"
<terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:06:20 +0100 this
person wrote:

>"L.L. New Name" <new@name.net> wrote in message
>>I decided to add the letters L and L in front of my name. The first L
>> stands for Ladies, the second L stands for Love, if you say it all
>> together it's Ladies Love New Name.
>>
>> I don't want to be accused of trying to trick people into thinking New
>> Name and L.L. Cool Name are different people.
>>
> After reading your post I pressed "K", goodbye and enjoy life with the
>other idiots in the killfile!

I decided to change my name after I posted the original message and
before you posted your stupid message.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

gryphon801@aol.com wrote:

> Don't go away mad, just go away! And please do not come back!

Batter UP! lol FM...

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "BlackKnight"
> <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:06:20 +0100 this
> person wrote:
>

> >"L.L. New Name" <new@name.net> wrote in message
> >>I decided to add the letters L and L in front of my name. The first L
> >> stands for Ladies, the second L stands for Love, if you say it all
> >> together it's Ladies Love New Name.
> >>
> >> I don't want to be accused of trying to trick people into thinking New
> >> Name and L.L. Cool Name are different people.
> >>
> > After reading your post I pressed "K", goodbye and enjoy life with the
> >other idiots in the killfile!
> >
> I decided to change my name after I posted the original message and
> before you posted your stupid message.
>

> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

You calling anyone else stupid is like dumb and dumber being called genius.

Leaky Labs Test Tube strikes again.