SYSTEM MODEL: DIMENSION 3000
GRAPHICS : Nvidia GeForce 6200
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A03
HARD DISK: 160 GB

HOPE SOMEONE HELPS ME :cry:

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Windows 7 on a P4 w/2GB RAM might be the problem. But try cleaning the system first with CCleaner. Do the Clean and Registry both.
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Btw, you may want to uninstall the driver again, boot into Safe Mode, and run Driver Sweeper to uninstall any remnants of the old Nvidia GRAPHICS driver(s) that could be causing issues. Then re-boot to windows and re-install the newest driver.
http://phyxion.net/item/driver-sweeper.html

dellmontes

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011
my father just recently replaced the Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80 to 3.0 but still it just hangs up and have to restart it manually .do i have necessarily change my graphics card?

cps1974

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
have you done a good physical inspection of the cpu cooler and the gpu card? i found if you have an airflow through the case these points will collect dust - in the gpu this will render its fan/heatsink less effective or even useless and once the gpu temperature rises sufficiently theres more chance of something dieing on it

if you have played the game (im not familiar with that game) before it suggests that either cpu/gpu is now struggling as above or something has already died - the parts are dated and only have limited lifespans

open her up and have a good close inspection and report back id suggest

vista and win7 do struggle with 2gb ram imho

chaz