Where can I find game manuals online?

Hi,
I rent games from an online company (Gametart.com) for my PS2 but they don't
send manuals with games.
Is there a website with game manuals?
I need one for EA Cricket 2004.
TIA
Andy
2 answers Last reply
More about where find game manuals online

    Try www.replacementdocs.com

    "Andy A" <wortnip@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I rent games from an online company (Gametart.com) for my PS2 but they
    > don't send manuals with games.
    > Is there a website with game manuals?
    > I need one for EA Cricket 2004.
    > TIA
    > Andy

    try www.gamefaqs.com
    -

Console Gaming Sony Games Video PlayStation Video Games