desktop shortcuts for all users

September 2, 2004 9:12:13 PM

We want to put shortcuts on the desktop to some progams so
that all users can see them. In W2K, we just put them in
the All Users desktop folder. That only seems to work now
for the local admin and/or domain admins. Any ideas?
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 3:29:43 PM

It works the same as W2K.

http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp