ASROCK OR MSI MOTHERBOARD

hello!! guys iam about to replace my old motherboard that is INTEL DH67BL .so,now my choises are limited .
these are my options:

ASROCK Z77 PRO3
http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-z77-pro-3-motherboard/p/itmdeyyxhjjzc4dc?pid=MBDDEYYWFZUWNT4U&ref=1f862c9c-b6ac-4bae-a546-395be41890fe

AND

MSI Z77 MA-G45
http://www.flipkart.com/msi-z77ma-g45-motherboard/p/itmdd2xszmdy5w58?pid=MBDDD2HGQNGMK429&ref=5fbcd647-7034-460d-b493-84332c8f91c9

my other sytem specs:

PROCESSOR- INTEL CORE I5 2500K

GPU- GIGABYTE GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5

MOTHERBOARD- INTEL DH67BL

PSU - COOLERMASTER THUNDER 500 WATT
10 answers Last reply
More about asrock motherboard
  1. Personally I choose ASROCK these days, their boards are rock solid
  2. so,
    should I go with ASROCK Z77 PRO3
  3. I would go with MSI, they care about customers, ASRock doesn't.
  4. bt which is good motherboard by specs?
  5. It's not all about specs though, mobo's are very finicky stuff, I would judge them by reliability, compatibility, and stability more than anything.
  6. ok thanx , bt msi board is mATX will it reduce gamnig performence?
  7. As far as gaming goes, #1 factor is graphics card, #2 is CPU, the rest is really negligible as long as it works, yes even the memory sticks at ordinary 1600mhz is fine, any higher is like unnoticeable.
  8. Some MSI boards are notorious for weak VRMs that pop under load.
    As for customer service, I had a very pleasant and easy email exchange with ASRock last summer over replacement of an out-of-warranty motherboard. It was remarkably painless, and cost me just $50 to replace a $150 board.
    I have installed numerous ASRock boards, and only this one I bought second-hand (why no warranty) ever failed. My own rigs, however, are Asus; my selection order would be Asus > ASRock > Gigabyte > Biostar >= MSI.
  9. kivblue said:
    I would go with MSI, they care about customers, ASRock doesn't.

I'd love to know how you know this? I emailed ASRock with a very minor question regarding their board, and got a very professional, non-generic reply by someone in Taiwan who not only answered my question to my satisfaction but provided a full name and a direct email address for me to reply to. His reply to my email arrived within hours of me writing it. If you're going to slander a company, at least explain your experience with them.
  10. the msi board is 10 dollar more. and it has SLI feature but it is matx and I never use msi board before. so iam confused.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Intel ASrock