A Rap Song I Rapped Myself

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey guys I spent the last 2 hours trying to come up with some good
flows, I finally came up with something really good, but I only got
the first 20 seconds done so far. I was just so excited by how good
it is so far that I had to share it with you guys right away.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3

Let me know what you think, and maybe make some suggestions if you
have any, the more input I get the better I can make.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
50 answers Last reply

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:04:04 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >have you ever read the definition of a troll? Do us all a favour and
    >stop cross posting this shite

    As a matter of fact I have, there are many types of trolls, you fall
    into the "not knowing how to control yourself" catagory.

    People like you(people that have no self control) are the worst type
    of troll, because you lack any self control to stop being a useless
    troll.

    Please stop reading every post I make and ignore me. That's what all
    the regulare posters have done, all the non-trolls that don't like me
    ignored me. All the trolls that don't like me and have nothing better
    to do than be a useless troll have trolled me.

    Stop being a troll.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  2. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    >> LOL
    >
    > like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.

    Dude chill out...

    Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
    to does he?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
    Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
    14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

    >Paul Heslop wrote:
    >>>
    >>> LOL
    >>
    >> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
    >
    >Dude chill out...
    >
    >Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
    >to does he?

    I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
    tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
    on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
    thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
    is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
    share things they create.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  4. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:14:20 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >BTW, which group are you actually in?

    Wasteland is from R.M.H-H I am a regular poster in all 5 of the groups
    I poted this thread to. You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
    a respected member of these 5 groups.

    Stop attacking people for no reason and chill out, you're acting like
    a stupid troll.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  5. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:

    >rec.music.hip-hop

    So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
    http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  6. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    L.L. Cool Names wrote:
    > You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
    > a *respected* member of these 5 groups.

    LOL

    I wish I was on the same medication... :)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    L.L. Cool Names wrote:

    > Examples of things that don't matter:
    >
    > A post on usenet.
    >
    > That's all I got for now.

    Well done, keep us updated on any further discoveries you may have regarding
    this subject...
  8. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
    > Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
    > 14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

    >>> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
    >>
    >>Dude chill out...
    >>
    >>Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to
    >>reply
    >>to does he?
    >>

    > I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
    > tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
    > on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
    > thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
    > is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
    > share things they create.

    Share by all means, but use a relevant newsgroup. Of all the groups you
    crossposted this to, only 1 of them (rec.music.hip-hop) was relevant. Don't
    be surprised if you get annoyed reactions from the other groups. (I'm
    posting from the plastation2 group).

    Learn how to use the internet, you tit.

    Owen
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
    > Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
    > 14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

    > >> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
    > >
    > >Dude chill out...
    > >
    > >Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
    > >to does he?
    > >

    > I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
    > tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
    > on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
    > thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
    > is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
    > share things they create.
    >
    > --
    > Ladies Love Cool Names

    No, the guy thinks you're a troll for crossposting to groups your
    posts are not relevant to. Now, In it's own right posting off topic
    stuff isn't too bad, if you put a nice couple of letters in the
    subject - OT and if you really didn't want to piss me and others off
    you would stop changing your name, then I wouldn't have to see your
    posts in the first place.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Owen wrote:

    > Share by all means, but use a relevant newsgroup. Of all the groups you
    > crossposted this to, only 1 of them (rec.music.hip-hop) was relevant. Don't
    > be surprised if you get annoyed reactions from the other groups. (I'm
    > posting from the plastation2 group).
    >
    > Learn how to use the internet, you tit.
    >
    > Owen

    That about sums it up, thanks owen
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
    > <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:14:20 GMT this
    > person wrote:
    >
    > >BTW, which group are you actually in?
    >
    > Wasteland is from R.M.H-H I am a regular poster in all 5 of the groups
    > I poted this thread to. You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
    > a respected member of these 5 groups.
    >
    > Stop attacking people for no reason and chill out, you're acting like
    > a stupid troll.
    >
    > --
    > Ladies Love Cool Names

    Hah, respect has to be earned and the only reason I am a newbie in
    some of these groups is you being a cross posting tit

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  12. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Wasteland Drifter wrote:

    > L.L. Cool Names wrote:
    > > You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
    > > a *respected* member of these 5 groups.
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > I wish I was on the same medication... :)

    so do I... I need something to make me as delirious
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    >> Stop being a troll.
    >>
    > stop being a child

    Can't you find a real brick wall to talk to?
  14. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > Stop being a troll.

    Wynos sie stad krasnoludzie bo juz mnie szlag jasny trafia jak te twoje
    pierdy czytam

    --
    j.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:20:10 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >I don't care if I piss you off

    Most trolls don't.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  16. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
    <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
    wrote:

    >i just wasnt feeling it.
    >your voice on the track is almost inaudible

    What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
    put on headphones it comes through so much better.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  17. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >(I'm
    > posting from the plastation2 group).

    What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?

    --
    j.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Joten wrote:
    >> (I'm posting from the plastation2 group).
    >

    > What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?

    Maybe he means plasticization?

    http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774
  19. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
    > Joten wrote:
    >>> (I'm posting from the plastation2 group).
    >>

    >> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?
    >
    > Maybe he means plasticization?
    >
    > http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774

    Or maybe he means that illiterate dumb asses should know what a typo is by
    their 18th birthday.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:37:31
    -0600 this person wrote:

    >"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?
    >>
    >> Maybe he means plasticization?
    >>
    >> http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774
    >>

    >Or maybe he means that illiterate dumb asses should know what a typo is by
    >their 18th birthday.

    I'm with you on this one.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  21. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
    -0600 this person wrote:

    >Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are going for
    >that angle so you shouldn't be offended.

    I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
    Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
    voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
    have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
    what I'm talking about.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  22. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
    <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 15:18:09 -0700 this person
    wrote:

    >i dont think equipment is the problem... i got plenty of songs that
    >have been recorded with just a computer and a mic, and its way better
    >quality than that... but quality is not your only issue as far as this
    >song goes; again, just my constructive criticism peace kid

    I do think it is equipment, trust me. If I get too close to the mic,
    it's way to loud, if I get too far away you can't hear anything. But
    seriously I'm sure you have a pair of headphones, unplug your speakers
    from your computer and plug in some headphones. I can hardly make out
    the words when I have speakers on, but I can hear every word when I
    have headphones on.

    Hope you like my rap.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  23. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
    > <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
    > wrote:
    >
    > >i just wasnt feeling it.
    > >your voice on the track is almost inaudible
    >
    > What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
    > put on headphones it comes through so much better.
    >
    > --
    > Ladies Love Cool Names

    you can't polish a turd
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  24. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:12:05 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:
    >>
    >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
    >> <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >i just wasnt feeling it.
    >> >your voice on the track is almost inaudible
    >>
    >> What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
    >> put on headphones it comes through so much better.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ladies Love Cool Names
    >
    >you can't polish a turd

    If you have some pills to polish your turds, you can.

    http://www.brokenoff.com/silver.html Silver Turd Polisher

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    > >> Stop being a troll.
    > >>
    > > stop being a child
    >
    > Can't you find a real brick wall to talk to?

    there's a huge one behind our house but the damned birds make as much
    noise as HE does.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  26. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    L.L. Cool Names wrote:

    > I do think it is equipment, trust me. If I get too close to the mic,
    > it's way to loud, if I get too far away you can't hear anything. But
    > seriously I'm sure you have a pair of headphones, unplug your speakers
    > from your computer and plug in some headphones. I can hardly make out
    > the words when I have speakers on, but I can hear every word when I
    > have headphones on.

    LOL
  27. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    L.L. Cool Names wrote:
    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    > <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
    > -0600 this person wrote:
    >

    >> Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are
    >> going for that angle so you shouldn't be offended.
    >
    > I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
    > Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
    > voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
    > have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
    > what I'm talking about.

    LMAO
  28. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Wasteland Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > L.L. Cool Names wrote:
    >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    >> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
    >> -0600 this person wrote:
    >>

    >>> Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are
    >>> going for that angle so you shouldn't be offended.
    >>
    >> I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
    >> Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
    >> voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
    >> have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
    >> what I'm talking about.
    >
    > LMAO

    Double LMAO. Maybe you should compare yourself to the Neptune's alter ego
    known as NERD.
  29. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
    > Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
    > 14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:
    >

    > >rec.music.hip-hop
    >
    > So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
    > http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???
    >
    > --
    > Ladies Love Cool Names

    I think it's some of your best work ever.
  30. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
    >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
    >> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
    >> 14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:
    >>

    >> >rec.music.hip-hop
    >>
    >> So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
    >> http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ladies Love Cool Names
    >
    >I think it's some of your best work ever.

    Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
    seconds.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  31. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.nom> wrote in message
    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this
    > person wrote:
    >

    > >"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
    > >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
    > >> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005

    > >> So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
    > >> http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Ladies Love Cool Names
    > >
    > >I think it's some of your best work ever.
    > >

    > Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
    > seconds.

    It makes me bob my head like I'm in the know - not too much, kind of
    understated and cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. i
    like music that can do that to me. Keep up the good work.
  32. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Spygirl" <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> wrote in message

    > "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.nom> wrote in message
    >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    >> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this
    >> person wrote:
    >>

    >> >"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message

    >> >I think it's some of your best work ever.
    >> >

    >> Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
    >> seconds.
    >
    > It makes me bob my head like I'm in the know - not too much, kind of
    > understated and cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. i
    > like music that can do that to me. Keep up the good work.

    You sound like an idiot having a conversation with yourself. We know its
    you New name.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:40:38
    -0600 this person wrote:

    >"Spygirl" <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.nom> wrote in message
    >>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    >>> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this

    >>> Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
    >>> seconds.
    >>
    >> It makes me bob my head like I'm in the know - not too much, kind of
    >> understated and cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. i
    >> like music that can do that to me. Keep up the good work.
    >>

    >You sound like an idiot having a conversation with yourself. We know its
    >you New name.

    Actually you don't know that, if you learned to read headers you would
    know that you're wrong. Idiot.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  34. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"
    <wd@none.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:22:01 GMT this person wrote:

    >well, you both use road runner. it isnt that hard to mimic a different
    >city/state and get diff ip. infact doesnt roadrunner give you a dialup
    >account to use for when you're out of town? you coulda just dialed a long
    >distance number and got a diff city name that way.

    I guess but you're wrong.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  35. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"
    > <wd@none.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:22:01 GMT this person wrote:
    >
    >>well, you both use road runner. it isnt that hard to mimic a different
    >>city/state and get diff ip. infact doesnt roadrunner give you a dialup
    >>account to use for when you're out of town? you coulda just dialed a long
    >>distance number and got a diff city name that way.
    >
    > I guess but you're wrong.

    Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you don't
    know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself. That is
    sad.

    > --
    > Ladies Love Cool Names
  36. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:58:29
    -0600 this person wrote:

    >Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you don't
    >know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself. That is
    >sad.

    I really don't know sheet about headers, I only know that you're
    wrong(again).

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  37. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    -0600 this person wrote:

    >That is
    >sad.

    The thing I find sad is that you're not pretending to care, you
    actually do care. I'm not saying it's sad to care, but you care about
    something that doesn't matter at all. And also you're wrong so you're
    getting sad over something that you don't even have the facts on.
    It's like you made up this fake thing in your head to be sad over.

    I don't know what made you do this, but it's not sad to me, it's
    actually pretty funny.

    Thanks for the laugh kid.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  38. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...

    > "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    > > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"
    > > <wd@none.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:22:01 GMT this person wrote:
    > >
    > >>well, you both use road runner. it isnt that hard to mimic a
    different
    > >>city/state and get diff ip. infact doesnt roadrunner give you a
    dialup
    > >>account to use for when you're out of town? you coulda just dialed a
    long
    > >>distance number and got a diff city name that way.
    > >
    > > I guess but you're wrong.
    > >

    > Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you
    don't
    > know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself.
    That is
    > sad.

    I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
    thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks, man.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
    >>
    >> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    >> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"

    >different
    >dialup
    >long
    >> >
    >> > I guess but you're wrong.
    >> >

    >> Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you
    >don't
    >> know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself.
    >That is
    >> sad.
    >
    >I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
    >thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks, man.

    LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
    possibly Billy Crabs?

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  40. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this
    > person wrote:
    >

    > >"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    > >message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
    > >>
    > >> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message

    > >different
    > >dialup
    > >long

    > >> Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but
    you
    > >don't
    > >> know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself.
    > >That is
    > >> sad.
    > >
    > >I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
    > >thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks,
    man.

    > LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
    > possibly Billy Crabs?

    Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary mates,
    remember?
  41. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    >> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this
    >> person wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >> >message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...

    >> >different
    >> >dialup
    >dialed a
    >> >long

    >you
    >> >don't
    >> >That is
    >> >
    >> >I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
    >> >thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks,
    >man.
    >> >

    >> LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
    >> possibly Billy Crabs?
    >
    >Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary mates,
    >remember?

    Not really.

    Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.

    :)

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  42. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT this
    > person wrote:
    >

    >>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    >>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    >>> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this

    >>dialed a

    >>you

    >>man.
    >>> >

    >>> LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
    >>> possibly Billy Crabs?
    >>
    >>Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary mates,
    >>remember?
    >>

    > Not really.
    >
    > Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.
    >
    > :)

    You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!
  43. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...

    > "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    > > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    > > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT
    this
    > > person wrote:
    > >

    > >>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message

    > >>dialed a

    > >>you

    > >>man.

    Or

    > >>Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary
    mates,
    > >>remember?
    > >>

    > > Not really.
    > >
    > > Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.
    > >
    > > :)
    > >

    > You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!

    You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.
  44. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:54:19
    -0600 this person wrote:

    >You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!

    Dude's all salty bout me kicking his ass in Madden 2005 on Xbox live
    like 9 months ago. It was a long time ago, it's only video game
    football, yeah I totally kicked your ass 35 to nothing but it's
    nothing to hold a grudge over. Get over it man.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  45. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:59:28 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...
    >>
    >> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    >> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    >> > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT
    >this

    >this

    >but
    >yourself.

    >of

    >Or

    >mates,
    >> >>

    >> > Not really.
    >> >
    >> > Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.
    >> >
    >> > :)
    >> >

    >> You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!
    >
    >You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.

    I think I'm gonna stop feeding this troll. He's an obvous troll and
    enjoys trolling good posters like you and I.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  46. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:59:28 GMT this
    > person wrote:
    >

    >>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >>message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...
    >>>
    >>> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    >>this

    >>this

    >>but
    >>yourself.

    >>of

    >>Or

    >>mates,

    >>> You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!
    >>
    >>You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.
    >
    > I think I'm gonna stop feeding this troll. He's an obvous troll and
    > enjoys trolling good posters like you and I.

    ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to create
    an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.
  47. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
    > > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
    > > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:59:28 GMT this
    > > person wrote:
    > >

    > >>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    > >>message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...

    > >>this

    > >>this

    > >>but
    > >>yourself.

    > >>of

    > >>Or

    > >>mates,

    > >>You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.
    > >
    > > I think I'm gonna stop feeding this troll. He's an obvous troll and
    > > enjoys trolling good posters like you and I.
    > >

    > ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to
    create
    > an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.

    lol
  48. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:47:48
    -0600 this person wrote:

    >ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to create
    >an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.

    Ok troll.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  49. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
    > <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:47:48
    > -0600 this person wrote:
    >
    > >ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to
    create
    > >an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.
    >

    > Ok troll.

    He never responds to me directly. How passive aggressive.

Console Gaming Games Video Video Games