A Rap Song I Rapped Myself

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey guys I spent the last 2 hours trying to come up with some good
flows, I finally came up with something really good, but I only got
the first 20 seconds done so far. I was just so excited by how good
it is so far that I had to share it with you guys right away.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3

Let me know what you think, and maybe make some suggestions if you
have any, the more input I get the better I can make.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:04:04 GMT this
person wrote:

>have you ever read the definition of a troll? Do us all a favour and
>stop cross posting this shite

As a matter of fact I have, there are many types of trolls, you fall
into the "not knowing how to control yourself" catagory.

People like you(people that have no self control) are the worst type
of troll, because you lack any self control to stop being a useless
troll.

Please stop reading every post I make and ignore me. That's what all
the regulare posters have done, all the non-trolls that don't like me
ignored me. All the trolls that don't like me and have nothing better
to do than be a useless troll have trolled me.

Stop being a troll.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Paul Heslop wrote:

>> LOL
>
> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.

Dude chill out...

Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
to does he?

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

>Paul Heslop wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
>
>Dude chill out...
>
>Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
>to does he?

I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
share things they create.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:14:20 GMT this
person wrote:

>BTW, which group are you actually in?

Wasteland is from R.M.H-H I am a regular poster in all 5 of the groups
I poted this thread to. You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
a respected member of these 5 groups.

Stop attacking people for no reason and chill out, you're acting like
a stupid troll.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:

>rec.music.hip-hop

So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
> a *respected* member of these 5 groups.

LOL

I wish I was on the same medication... :)

L.L. Cool Names wrote:

> Examples of things that don't matter:
>
> A post on usenet.
>
> That's all I got for now.

Well done, keep us updated on any further discoveries you may have regarding
this subject...

owen

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
> 14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

>>> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
>>
>>Dude chill out...
>>
>>Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to
>>reply
>>to does he?
>>

> I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
> tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
> on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
> thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
> is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
> share things they create.

Share by all means, but use a relevant newsgroup. Of all the groups you
crossposted this to, only 1 of them (rec.music.hip-hop) was relevant. Don't
be surprised if you get annoyed reactions from the other groups. (I'm
posting from the plastation2 group).

Learn how to use the internet, you tit.

Owen

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
> 14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

> >> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
> >
> >Dude chill out...
> >
> >Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
> >to does he?
> >

> I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
> tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
> on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
> thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
> is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
> share things they create.
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

No, the guy thinks you're a troll for crossposting to groups your
posts are not relevant to. Now, In it's own right posting off topic
stuff isn't too bad, if you put a nice couple of letters in the
subject - OT and if you really didn't want to piss me and others off
you would stop changing your name, then I wouldn't have to see your
posts in the first place.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Owen wrote:

> Share by all means, but use a relevant newsgroup. Of all the groups you
> crossposted this to, only 1 of them (rec.music.hip-hop) was relevant. Don't
> be surprised if you get annoyed reactions from the other groups. (I'm
> posting from the plastation2 group).
>
> Learn how to use the internet, you tit.
>
> Owen

That about sums it up, thanks owen
--

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:14:20 GMT this
> person wrote:
>
> >BTW, which group are you actually in?
>
> Wasteland is from R.M.H-H I am a regular poster in all 5 of the groups
> I poted this thread to. You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
> a respected member of these 5 groups.
>
> Stop attacking people for no reason and chill out, you're acting like
> a stupid troll.
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

Hah, respect has to be earned and the only reason I am a newbie in
some of these groups is you being a cross posting tit

--

Wasteland Drifter wrote:

> L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> > You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
> > a *respected* member of these 5 groups.
>
> LOL
>
> I wish I was on the same medication... :)

so do I... I need something to make me as delirious
--

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Stop being a troll.
>>
> stop being a child

Can't you find a real brick wall to talk to?

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> Stop being a troll.

Wynos sie stad krasnoludzie bo juz mnie szlag jasny trafia jak te twoje
pierdy czytam

--
j.

<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:20:10 GMT this
person wrote:

>I don't care if I piss you off

Most trolls don't.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
<bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
wrote:

>i just wasnt feeling it.
>your voice on the track is almost inaudible

What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
put on headphones it comes through so much better.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

>(I'm
> posting from the plastation2 group).

What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?

--
j.

Joten wrote:
>> (I'm posting from the plastation2 group).
>

> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?

Maybe he means plasticization?

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774

"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
> Joten wrote:
>>> (I'm posting from the plastation2 group).
>>

>> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?
>
> Maybe he means plasticization?
>
> http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774

Or maybe he means that illiterate dumb asses should know what a typo is by
their 18th birthday.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:37:31
-0600 this person wrote:

>"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?
>>
>> Maybe he means plasticization?
>>
>> http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774
>>

>Or maybe he means that illiterate dumb asses should know what a typo is by
>their 18th birthday.

I'm with you on this one.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
-0600 this person wrote:

>Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are going for
>that angle so you shouldn't be offended.

I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
what I'm talking about.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

<bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 15:18:09 -0700 this person
wrote:

>i dont think equipment is the problem... i got plenty of songs that
>have been recorded with just a computer and a mic, and its way better
>quality than that... but quality is not your only issue as far as this
>song goes; again, just my constructive criticism peace kid

I do think it is equipment, trust me. If I get too close to the mic,
it's way to loud, if I get too far away you can't hear anything. But
seriously I'm sure you have a pair of headphones, unplug your speakers
from your computer and plug in some headphones. I can hardly make out
the words when I have speakers on, but I can hear every word when I
have headphones on.

Hope you like my rap.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
> <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
> wrote:
>
> >i just wasnt feeling it.
> >your voice on the track is almost inaudible
>
> What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
> put on headphones it comes through so much better.
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

you can't polish a turd
--

<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:12:05 GMT this
person wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:
>>
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
>> <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
>> wrote:
>>
>> >i just wasnt feeling it.
>> >your voice on the track is almost inaudible
>>
>> What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
>> put on headphones it comes through so much better.
>>
>> --
>> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
>you can't polish a turd

If you have some pills to polish your turds, you can.

http://www.brokenoff.com/silver.html Silver Turd Polisher

--
Ladies Love Cool Names