  • Video
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 3, 2005 9:22:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey guys I spent the last 2 hours trying to come up with some good
flows, I finally came up with something really good, but I only got
the first 20 seconds done so far. I was just so excited by how good
it is so far that I had to share it with you guys right away.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3

Let me know what you think, and maybe make some suggestions if you
have any, the more input I get the better I can make.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

More about : rap song rapped

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 12:07:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:04:04 GMT this
person wrote:

>have you ever read the definition of a troll? Do us all a favour and
>stop cross posting this shite

As a matter of fact I have, there are many types of trolls, you fall
into the "not knowing how to control yourself" catagory.

People like you(people that have no self control) are the worst type
of troll, because you lack any self control to stop being a useless
troll.

Please stop reading every post I make and ignore me. That's what all
the regulare posters have done, all the non-trolls that don't like me
ignored me. All the trolls that don't like me and have nothing better
to do than be a useless troll have trolled me.

Stop being a troll.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

Paul Heslop wrote:

>> LOL
>
> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.

Dude chill out...

Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
to does he?
June 3, 2005 6:10:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

>Paul Heslop wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
>
>Dude chill out...
>
>Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
>to does he?

I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
share things they create.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:14:20 GMT this
person wrote:

>BTW, which group are you actually in?

Wasteland is from R.M.H-H I am a regular poster in all 5 of the groups
I poted this thread to. You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
a respected member of these 5 groups.

Stop attacking people for no reason and chill out, you're acting like
a stupid troll.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:

>rec.music.hip-hop

So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 6:25:40 PM

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
> a *respected* member of these 5 groups.

LOL

I wish I was on the same medication... :)
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 6:40:10 PM

L.L. Cool Names wrote:

> Examples of things that don't matter:
>
> A post on usenet.
>
> That's all I got for now.

Well done, keep us updated on any further discoveries you may have regarding
this subject...
June 3, 2005 6:58:59 PM

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
> 14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

>>> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
>>
>>Dude chill out...
>>
>>Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to
>>reply
>>to does he?
>>

> I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
> tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
> on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
> thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
> is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
> share things they create.

Share by all means, but use a relevant newsgroup. Of all the groups you
crossposted this to, only 1 of them (rec.music.hip-hop) was relevant. Don't
be surprised if you get annoyed reactions from the other groups. (I'm
posting from the plastation2 group).

Learn how to use the internet, you tit.

Owen
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 7:15:43 PM

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
> 14:10:48 +0100 this person wrote:

> >> like a bunch of schoolkids. get a life and grow up.
> >
> >Dude chill out...
> >
> >Your rants are only feeding the fool, you don't post he has nothing to reply
> >to does he?
> >

> I've been trying to tell him this and watching him freak out when I
> tell him this. I was actually trying to give him some pratical advice
> on how to deal with trolls or people he thinks are trolls, the guy
> thinks I'm a troll for wanting to share things I create. I think he
> is a troll for having nothing better to do than be mean to people that
> share things they create.
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

No, the guy thinks you're a troll for crossposting to groups your
posts are not relevant to. Now, In it's own right posting off topic
stuff isn't too bad, if you put a nice couple of letters in the
subject - OT and if you really didn't want to piss me and others off
you would stop changing your name, then I wouldn't have to see your
posts in the first place.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Owen wrote:

> Share by all means, but use a relevant newsgroup. Of all the groups you
> crossposted this to, only 1 of them (rec.music.hip-hop) was relevant. Don't
> be surprised if you get annoyed reactions from the other groups. (I'm
> posting from the plastation2 group).
>
> Learn how to use the internet, you tit.
>
> Owen

That about sums it up, thanks owen
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 7:18:21 PM

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Paul Heslop
> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:14:20 GMT this
> person wrote:
>
> >BTW, which group are you actually in?
>
> Wasteland is from R.M.H-H I am a regular poster in all 5 of the groups
> I poted this thread to. You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
> a respected member of these 5 groups.
>
> Stop attacking people for no reason and chill out, you're acting like
> a stupid troll.
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

Hah, respect has to be earned and the only reason I am a newbie in
some of these groups is you being a cross posting tit

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 7:18:42 PM

Wasteland Drifter wrote:

> L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> > You are obviously just a newbie who attacked
> > a *respected* member of these 5 groups.
>
> LOL
>
> I wish I was on the same medication... :)

so do I... I need something to make me as delirious
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 7:24:01 PM

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Stop being a troll.
>>
> stop being a child

Can't you find a real brick wall to talk to?
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 7:58:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> Stop being a troll.

Wynos sie stad krasnoludzie bo juz mnie szlag jasny trafia jak te twoje
pierdy czytam

--
j.
Anonymous

<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:20:10 GMT this
person wrote:

>I don't care if I piss you off

Most trolls don't.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
<bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
wrote:

>i just wasnt feeling it.
>your voice on the track is almost inaudible

What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
put on headphones it comes through so much better.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

>(I'm
> posting from the plastation2 group).

What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?

--
j.
Anonymous

Joten wrote:
>> (I'm posting from the plastation2 group).
>

> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?

Maybe he means plasticization?

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 9:48:02 PM

"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
> Joten wrote:
>>> (I'm posting from the plastation2 group).
>>

>> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?
>
> Maybe he means plasticization?
>
> http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774

Or maybe he means that illiterate dumb asses should know what a typo is by
their 18th birthday.
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 10:54:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:37:31
-0600 this person wrote:

>"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> What's "plastation"? Station of plants? Plastic station? Plasteline?
>>
>> Maybe he means plasticization?
>>
>> http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=3301774
>>

>Or maybe he means that illiterate dumb asses should know what a typo is by
>their 18th birthday.

I'm with you on this one.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
-0600 this person wrote:

>Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are going for
>that angle so you shouldn't be offended.

I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
what I'm talking about.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

<bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 15:18:09 -0700 this person
wrote:

>i dont think equipment is the problem... i got plenty of songs that
>have been recorded with just a computer and a mic, and its way better
>quality than that... but quality is not your only issue as far as this
>song goes; again, just my constructive criticism peace kid

I do think it is equipment, trust me. If I get too close to the mic,
it's way to loud, if I get too far away you can't hear anything. But
seriously I'm sure you have a pair of headphones, unplug your speakers
from your computer and plug in some headphones. I can hardly make out
the words when I have speakers on, but I can hear every word when I
have headphones on.

Hope you like my rap.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
> <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
> wrote:
>
> >i just wasnt feeling it.
> >your voice on the track is almost inaudible
>
> What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
> put on headphones it comes through so much better.
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

you can't polish a turd
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 3:12:06 AM

<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:12:05 GMT this
person wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:
>>
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JOE CASTRO"
>> <bigjoe.castro@gmail.com> On 3 Jun 2005 10:26:32 -0700 this person
>> wrote:
>>
>> >i just wasnt feeling it.
>> >your voice on the track is almost inaudible
>>
>> What do you expect I'm only using a computer and a computer mic. Just
>> put on headphones it comes through so much better.
>>
>> --
>> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
>you can't polish a turd

If you have some pills to polish your turds, you can.

http://www.brokenoff.com/silver.html Silver Turd Polisher

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

Fred Liken wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> >> Stop being a troll.
> >>
> > stop being a child
>
> Can't you find a real brick wall to talk to?

there's a huge one behind our house but the damned birds make as much
noise as HE does.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:11:06 PM

L.L. Cool Names wrote:

> I do think it is equipment, trust me. If I get too close to the mic,
> it's way to loud, if I get too far away you can't hear anything. But
> seriously I'm sure you have a pair of headphones, unplug your speakers
> from your computer and plug in some headphones. I can hardly make out
> the words when I have speakers on, but I can hear every word when I
> have headphones on.

LOL
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:12:24 PM

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
> -0600 this person wrote:
>

>> Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are
>> going for that angle so you shouldn't be offended.
>
> I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
> Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
> voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
> have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
> what I'm talking about.

LMAO
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:12:25 PM

"Wasteland Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> L.L. Cool Names wrote:
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
>> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:41:38
>> -0600 this person wrote:
>>

>>> Not really. Your rhymes are corny, man. It seems like you are
>>> going for that angle so you shouldn't be offended.
>>
>> I never said my rhymes were good. I know my rhymes are not the best.
>> Try to look at the production side of it. I'm more about making my
>> voice sound cool, and go with the beat, rather than have the words
>> have any meaning. If you ever heard of The Neptunes you should know
>> what I'm talking about.
>
> LMAO

Double LMAO. Maybe you should compare yourself to the Neptune's alter ego
known as NERD.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:03:43 AM

news:o pj0a1h4a30pp7ti9jl56ulbo45gunl029@4ax.com...
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
> 14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:
>

> >rec.music.hip-hop
>
> So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

I think it's some of your best work ever.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:03:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
<Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this
person wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
>news:o pj0a1h4a30pp7ti9jl56ulbo45gunl029@4ax.com...
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
>> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005
>> 14:20:49 +0100 this person wrote:
>>

>> >rec.music.hip-hop
>>
>> So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???
>>
>> --
>> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
>I think it's some of your best work ever.

Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
seconds.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.nom> wrote in message
news:o hk4a1lpfqg7gctehp642n4ksra2vmrhnn@4ax.com...
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this
> person wrote:
>

> >"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> >news:o pj0a1h4a30pp7ti9jl56ulbo45gunl029@4ax.com...
> >> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Wasteland
> >> Drifter" <wasteland.drifter@NOSPAMgmail.com> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005

> >> So what did you think about the first 20 seconds of my new rap song
> >> http://whiterap.spymac.com/Mike_D_First_20_Seconds.mp3 ???
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ladies Love Cool Names
> >
> >I think it's some of your best work ever.
> >

> Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
> seconds.

It makes me bob my head like I'm in the know - not too much, kind of
understated and cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. i
like music that can do that to me. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:11:41 AM

"Spygirl" <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> wrote in message

> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.nom> wrote in message
> news:o hk4a1lpfqg7gctehp642n4ksra2vmrhnn@4ax.com...
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
>> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this
>> person wrote:
>>

>> >"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
>> >news:o pj0a1h4a30pp7ti9jl56ulbo45gunl029@4ax.com...

>> >I think it's some of your best work ever.
>> >

>> Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
>> seconds.
>
> It makes me bob my head like I'm in the know - not too much, kind of
> understated and cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. i
> like music that can do that to me. Keep up the good work.

You sound like an idiot having a conversation with yourself. We know its
you New name.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:11:42 AM

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:40:38
-0600 this person wrote:

>"Spygirl" <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.nom> wrote in message
>> news:o hk4a1lpfqg7gctehp642n4ksra2vmrhnn@4ax.com...
>>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
>>> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT this

>>> Thanks, I've actually been working on it a little bit and I'm up to 37
>>> seconds.
>>
>> It makes me bob my head like I'm in the know - not too much, kind of
>> understated and cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. i
>> like music that can do that to me. Keep up the good work.
>>

>You sound like an idiot having a conversation with yourself. We know its
>you New name.

Actually you don't know that, if you learned to read headers you would
know that you're wrong. Idiot.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"
<wd@none.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:22:01 GMT this person wrote:

>well, you both use road runner. it isnt that hard to mimic a different
>city/state and get diff ip. infact doesnt roadrunner give you a dialup
>account to use for when you're out of town? you coulda just dialed a long
>distance number and got a diff city name that way.

I guess but you're wrong.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"
> <wd@none.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:22:01 GMT this person wrote:
>
>>well, you both use road runner. it isnt that hard to mimic a different
>>city/state and get diff ip. infact doesnt roadrunner give you a dialup
>>account to use for when you're out of town? you coulda just dialed a long
>>distance number and got a diff city name that way.
>
> I guess but you're wrong.

Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you don't
know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself. That is
sad.

> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:04:44 PM

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:58:29
-0600 this person wrote:

>Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you don't
>know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself. That is
>sad.

I really don't know sheet about headers, I only know that you're
wrong(again).

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

-0600 this person wrote:

>That is
>sad.

The thing I find sad is that you're not pretending to care, you
actually do care. I'm not saying it's sad to care, but you care about
something that doesn't matter at all. And also you're wrong so you're
getting sad over something that you don't even have the facts on.
It's like you made up this fake thing in your head to be sad over.

I don't know what made you do this, but it's not sad to me, it's
actually pretty funny.

Thanks for the laugh kid.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...

> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"
> > <wd@none.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:22:01 GMT this person wrote:
> >
> >>well, you both use road runner. it isnt that hard to mimic a
different
> >>city/state and get diff ip. infact doesnt roadrunner give you a
dialup
> >>account to use for when you're out of town? you coulda just dialed a
long
> >>distance number and got a diff city name that way.
> >
> > I guess but you're wrong.
> >

> Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you
don't
> know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself.
That is
> sad.

I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks, man.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:36:20 PM

<Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this
person wrote:

>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
>message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
>>
>> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
>> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "wd"

>different
>dialup
>long
>> >
>> > I guess but you're wrong.
>> >

>> Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but you
>don't
>> know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself.
>That is
>> sad.
>
>I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
>thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks, man.

LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
possibly Billy Crabs?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this
> person wrote:
>

> >"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
> >message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
> >>
> >> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message

> >different
> >dialup
> >long

> >> Unfortunately, you tell everyone that they should read headers but
you
> >don't
> >> know what type of information is contained in the headers yourself.
> >That is
> >> sad.
> >
> >I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
> >thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks,
man.

> LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
> possibly Billy Crabs?

Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary mates,
remember?
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:48:46 PM

<Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT this
person wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
>> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this
>> person wrote:
>>

>> >"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
>> >message news:CrSdnb5t2KCWmD7fRVn-hQ@comcast.com...

>> >different
>> >dialup
>dialed a
>> >long

>you
>> >don't
>> >That is
>> >
>> >I'm not L.L. but I am a fan of his, so thanks for the compliment of
>> >thinking that I am him, since I aspire to poast like him. Thanks,
>man.
>> >

>> LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
>> possibly Billy Crabs?
>
>Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary mates,
>remember?

Not really.

Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.

:)

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

news:p h06a1t7n561jf19ug9m9b6uqd7abjn8s0@4ax.com...
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT this
> person wrote:
>

>>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
>>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
>>> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:14:05 GMT this

>>dialed a

>>you

>>man.
>>> >

>>> LOL, whoever you are I like you. Are you Wavy G by any chance? Or
>>> possibly Billy Crabs?
>>
>>Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary mates,
>>remember?
>>

> Not really.
>
> Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.
>
> :)

You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:59:28 PM

message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...

> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
> news:p h06a1t7n561jf19ug9m9b6uqd7abjn8s0@4ax.com...
> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
> > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT
this
> > person wrote:
> >

> >>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message

> >>dialed a

> >>you

> >>man.

Or

> >>Wavy G is gonna be pissed! No, me and Billy crabs are cemetary
mates,
> >>remember?
> >>

> > Not really.
> >
> > Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.
> >
> > :)
> >

> You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!

You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 8:35:53 PM

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:54:19
-0600 this person wrote:

>You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!

Dude's all salty bout me kicking his ass in Madden 2005 on Xbox live
like 9 months ago. It was a long time ago, it's only video game
football, yeah I totally kicked your ass 35 to nothing but it's
nothing to hold a grudge over. Get over it man.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

<Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:59:28 GMT this
person wrote:

>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
>message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...
>>
>> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
>> news:p h06a1t7n561jf19ug9m9b6uqd7abjn8s0@4ax.com...
>> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
>> > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:34:04 GMT
>this

>this

>but
>yourself.

>of

>Or

>mates,
>> >>

>> > Not really.
>> >
>> > Just kidding yes I do. I remember every post ever posted.
>> >
>> > :)
>> >

>> You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!
>
>You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.

I think I'm gonna stop feeding this troll. He's an obvous troll and
enjoys trolling good posters like you and I.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

news:p r66a15g9u8jptt7jpbledprfpgbei8uh3@4ax.com...
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
> <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:59:28 GMT this
> person wrote:
>

>>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
>>message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...
>>>
>>> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
>>> news:p h06a1t7n561jf19ug9m9b6uqd7abjn8s0@4ax.com...
>>this

>>this

>>but
>>yourself.

>>of

>>Or

>>mates,

>>> You sound like an idiot. Stop responding to yourself!
>>
>>You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.
>
> I think I'm gonna stop feeding this troll. He's an obvous troll and
> enjoys trolling good posters like you and I.

ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to create
an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 12:27:33 AM

> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.net> wrote in message
> news:p r66a15g9u8jptt7jpbledprfpgbei8uh3@4ax.com...
> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Spygirl"
> > <Spygirl@YouAreBeingWatched.com> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:59:28 GMT this
> > person wrote:
> >

> >>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
> >>message news:9bWdnYiWbeeuvT7fRVn-vw@comcast.com...

> >>this

> >>this

> >>but
> >>yourself.

> >>of

> >>Or

> >>mates,

> >>You sound like you're not hot. I don't want to know what you're wearing.
> >
> > I think I'm gonna stop feeding this troll. He's an obvous troll and
> > enjoys trolling good posters like you and I.
> >

> ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to
create
> an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.

lol
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 2:30:18 AM

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:47:48
-0600 this person wrote:

>ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to create
>an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.

Ok troll.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:47:48
> -0600 this person wrote:
>
> >ROTFLMAO. You split personality having bastard, stop. I am going to
create
> >an alter ego so I can point out how moronic you are twice as much.
>

> Ok troll.

He never responds to me directly. How passive aggressive.
      • 1 / 2
      • 2
      • Newest
!