My Entry in Photoshop Challenge!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

--
Stefan
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/

    "Lord Hatred" <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> wrote...
    > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
    > darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
    > photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

    That's the most awesome picture of Kevin Smith ever.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Lord Hatred" <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> wrote in message
    > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
    > darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
    > photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

    DAMN IT! No professionals!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Lord Hatred
    <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:54:01 GMT
    this person wrote:

    > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
    >darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
    >photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
    >
    >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

    Here is my entry for a photoshopped Devil

    http://whiterap.spymac.com/artie2.gif

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  4. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
    >>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg
    >
    > Here is my entry for a photoshopped Devil
    >
    > http://whiterap.spymac.com/artie2.gif

    http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/miyamoto.gif

    I lose.... :(
  5. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <d7qgbn$3o4k$1@news3.infoave.net>,
    "Krusty" <rspwkrusty@yahoo!.com> wrote:

    > "Lord Hatred" <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> wrote...
    > > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
    > > darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
    > > photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
    > >
    > > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg
    >
    > That's the most awesome picture of Kevin Smith ever.

    Thanks. He stopped getting his picture taken for a few years because
    he was depressed about other people being more photogenic.

    --
    Stefan
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/
  6. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <kpe1a1ldkn9c8l3dopfn9pl3fdh3allp96@4ax.com>,
    L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> wrote:

    > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Lord Hatred
    > <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:54:01 GMT
    > this person wrote:
    >
    > > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
    > >darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
    > >photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
    > >
    > >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg
    >

    > Here is my entry for a photoshopped Devil
    >
    > http://whiterap.spymac.com/artie2.gif

    LOL I love your work. I really do.

    --
    Stefan
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <lordhatred-F2F233.16522803062005
    @newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com>, Lord Hatred
    (lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
    > darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
    > photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

    Hi, Kevin Smith

    --
    Starshine Moonbeam
    mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

Console Gaming Photoshop Music Video Games