My Entry in Photoshop Challenge!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

--
Stefan
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/

"Lord Hatred" <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> wrote...
> This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
> darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
> photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

That's the most awesome picture of Kevin Smith ever.

"Lord Hatred" <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> wrote in message
> This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
> darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
> photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

DAMN IT! No professionals!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Lord Hatred
<lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:54:01 GMT
this person wrote:

> This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
>darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
>photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
>
>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

Here is my entry for a photoshopped Devil

http://whiterap.spymac.com/artie2.gif

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

In article <d7qgbn$3o4k$1@news3.infoave.net>,
"Krusty" <rspwkrusty@yahoo!.com> wrote:

> "Lord Hatred" <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> wrote...
> > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
> > darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
> > photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
> >
> > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg
>
> That's the most awesome picture of Kevin Smith ever.

Thanks. He stopped getting his picture taken for a few years because
he was depressed about other people being more photogenic.

--

In article <kpe1a1ldkn9c8l3dopfn9pl3fdh3allp96@4ax.com>,
L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> wrote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Lord Hatred
> <lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:54:01 GMT
> this person wrote:
>
> > This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
> >darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
> >photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
> >
> >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg
>

> Here is my entry for a photoshopped Devil
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/artie2.gif

LOL I love your work. I really do.

--
Stefan
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

In article <lordhatred-F2F233.16522803062005
@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com>, Lord Hatred
(lordhatred@spammelatergmail.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> This took me about 3 weeks to complete. I actually did this in a
> darkroom first and combined the images. Then I went to wok within
> photoshop to make the smaller character really "pop" out. Check it out:
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Stefan78/my-devil.jpg

Hi, Kevin Smith

--
Starshine Moonbeam