PSP MVP AND MLB very equal...

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2005 11:23:38 AM

I have both and I can't decide which is better, To me they are so close I
can't call it.

More about : psp mvp mlb equal

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 5:13:01 PM

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>I have both and I can't decide which is better, To me they are so close I
>can't call it.

I still prefer MLB. They removed too much stuff from the console version of
MVP. With that being said, I just bought 2k5 and it is the least fun/most
addicting of the bunch.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 12:23:02 AM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
news:o NudnWnzfITeYDzfRVn-oQ@comcast.com...

> "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>>I have both and I can't decide which is better, To me they are so close I
>>can't call it.
>>

> I still prefer MLB. They removed too much stuff from the console version
> of MVP. With that being said, I just bought 2k5 and it is the least
> fun/most addicting of the bunch.

Least fun, most addicting ?
Does that mean you like it or dont like it ?
!