PSP MVP AND MLB very equal...

I have both and I can't decide which is better, To me they are so close I
can't call it.
2 answers Last reply
More about equal

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    >I have both and I can't decide which is better, To me they are so close I
    >can't call it.

    I still prefer MLB. They removed too much stuff from the console version of
    MVP. With that being said, I just bought 2k5 and it is the least fun/most
    addicting of the bunch.

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    >>I have both and I can't decide which is better, To me they are so close I
    >>can't call it.
    >>

    > I still prefer MLB. They removed too much stuff from the console version
    > of MVP. With that being said, I just bought 2k5 and it is the least
    > fun/most addicting of the bunch.

    Least fun, most addicting ?
    Does that mean you like it or dont like it ?

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Video Games