application windows too small

September 3, 2004 1:13:09 AM

When I open certain programs, for example the preferances program for my
printer, the window is too small and I can't read everything in there,
and it does not have a maximize box to make it larger. how can I fix
this? Is this a windows problem or an application problem? please help, DAY
May 20, 2008 3:06:12 AM

I have the same problem too and it's really frustrating since the program that's too small is a driver installation program for my new keyboard and mouse. Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 and my operating system is Vista 32bit.
May 20, 2008 4:00:49 PM

Is there no maximise cursor? (Bottom right corner, draggy outty thing.)
!