application windows too small

When I open certain programs, for example the preferances program for my
printer, the window is too small and I can't read everything in there,
and it does not have a maximize box to make it larger. how can I fix
this? Is this a windows problem or an application problem? please help, DAY
2 answers Last reply
More about application windows small
  1. I have the same problem too and it's really frustrating since the program that's too small is a driver installation program for my new keyboard and mouse. Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 and my operating system is Vista 32bit.
  2. Is there no maximise cursor? (Bottom right corner, draggy outty thing.)