Question about Nokia phones

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 27, 2005 7:23:07 PM

I recently converted from AT&T to Cingular Family Plan, and had to get all
new phones. I'd like to get rid of my old Nokia phones, which are Nokia
models 5165, 3560 and 1260, but I am concerned that our phone numbers still
appear when the phones are powered up. I've tried to go into different
phone and system settings on the phone, but I encounter password prompts.
The manual says the default password is 12345, but that doesn't work. How
do I remove the phone number from these phones? I don't want to sell them
or give them away if my phone numbers are still on there. These are older
phones and don't have the SIM cards that the newer phones do.

More about : question nokia phones

June 28, 2005 1:41:52 AM

*3001#12345#

!