(Photoshop) Black Ape

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
standing on a tree branch.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg

I hope you think the picture is cool.

Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg

Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
pictures.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and L.L. Cool Names
<llcool@names.not> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:05:22 -0400 this person
wrote:

>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>standing on a tree branch.
>
>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>
>I hope you think the picture is cool.
>
>Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
>branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>
>Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
>pictures.

Here is the before and after
http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4andafter.jpg

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
> standing on a tree branch.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>
> I hope you think the picture is cool.
>
> Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
> branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>
> Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
> pictures.

This is very poorly done. The lighting and shadows on the man's face
and the "branch" do not match the lighting and shadows of the body or
of the surroundings. One other thing. That is not a branch, but the
trunk of a palm tree. It looks very out of place in a forest.

I suspect you admire the skill it takes to climb a tree.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and John Popelish
<jpopelish@rica.net> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:54:51 -0400 this person
wrote:

>I suspect you admire the skill it takes to climb a tree.

No, I admire people that judge other people.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and John Popelish
> <jpopelish@rica.net> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:54:51 -0400 this person
> wrote:
>
>>I suspect you admire the skill it takes to climb a tree.
>
> No, I admire people that judge other people.

Cool, admire me. You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved on to be a
racist piece of garbage.

> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:15:10
-0600 this person wrote:

>Cool, admire me. You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved on to be a
>racist piece of garbage.

How would I be a racist?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

-0600 this person wrote:

>You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved

I like it when guys I'm smarter than call me a "total dumb ass"

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

-0600 this person wrote:

>Cool, admire me

Why would I admire someone that is not as smart as me?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

http://whiterap.spymac.com/peewee.jpg

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

wrote:

>This is very poorly done. The lighting and shadows on the man's face
>and the "branch" do not match the lighting and shadows of the body or
>of the surroundings. One other thing. That is not a branch, but the
>trunk of a palm tree. It looks very out of place in a forest.

No it doesn't. You're wrong.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:05:22 -0400, L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not>
wrote:

>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>standing on a tree branch.
>
>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>
>I hope you think the picture is cool.

I dont see any difference.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 07:21:19 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
<witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and L.L. Cool Names
>> <llcool@names.not> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:05:22 -0400 this person
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>>>standing on a tree branch.
>>>
>>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>>>
>>>I hope you think the picture is cool.
>>>
>>>Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
>>>branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>>>
>>>Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
>>>pictures.
>>

>> Here is the before and after
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4andafter.jpg
>
>It's totally great, you creative man

Yes.. I agree with you, he is creative..

"Don't you climb trees"? MJ

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
> standing on a tree branch.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>
> I hope you think the picture is cool.
>
> Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
> branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg

Hey, stop posting my vacation pictures on the internet!!!

wrote:

>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>standing on a tree branch.
>
>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>
>I hope you think the picture is cool.
>
>Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
>branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>
>Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
>pictures.

'Bye, "No Name."

<PLONK!>

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:35:14 GMT, John Baker <nunya@bizniz.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:05:22 -0400, L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not>
>wrote:
>
>>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>>standing on a tree branch.
>>
>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>>
>>I hope you think the picture is cool.
>>
>>Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
>>branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>>
>>Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
>>pictures.
>

>'Bye, "No Name."

tell your mother leroy will be over later..

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and John Baker
<nunya@bizniz.net> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:35:14 GMT this person wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:05:22 -0400, L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not>
>wrote:
>
>>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>>standing on a tree branch.
>>
>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>>
>>I hope you think the picture is cool.
>>
>>Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
>>branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>>
>>Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
>>pictures.
>

>'Bye, "No Name."
>
><PLONK!>

You realize you don't have to be a crossposting troll to plonk
someone, I heard you have to make no announcement to no groups at all,
not a big announcement to 5 groups like you have done.

Good luck with learning this, but how will you ever know now?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:15:10
> -0600 this person wrote:
>
>>You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved
>
> I like it when guys I'm smarter than call me a "total dumb ass"

I like it when dickhead trolls flood the usenet with idiotic pictures and
corny ass raps, dumb ass.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:52:59 -0500, "Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient
One" <Shiva@destroyer.ia> wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:35:14 GMT, John Baker <nunya@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:05:22 -0400, L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
>>>standing on a tree branch.
>>>
>>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>>>
>>>I hope you think the picture is cool.
>>>
>>>Here is the original photo of the black guy standing on the tree
>>>branch http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackapeb4.jpg
>>>
>>>Thoughts are welcome and appreciated, I hope you all like the
>>>pictures.
>>

>>'Bye, "No Name."
>>

>tell your mother leroy will be over later..

Good. I'll have him wait 'till you get there.

Moron.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In the great debate about "Re: (Photoshop) Black Ape" in alt.atheism,
L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
><Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:15:10
>-0600 this person wrote:
>
>>You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved
>
>I like it when guys I'm smarter than call me a "total dumb ass"
Is anybody you're smarter than capable of communicating at all?

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Barry Trotter
<trotb02@hogwash.ac.uk> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:41:14 +0100 this person
wrote:

>In the great debate about "Re: (Photoshop) Black Ape" in alt.atheism,
>L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
>><Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:15:10
>>-0600 this person wrote:
>>
>>>You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved
>>
>>I like it when guys I'm smarter than call me a "total dumb ass"
>Is anybody you're smarter than capable of communicating at all?

I'm sure there are. What was the point of your troll of me?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:03:42
-0600 this person wrote:

>I like it when dickhead trolls flood the usenet with idiotic pictures and
>corny ass raps, dumb ass.

You're not the only one.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:03:42 -0600, "Mattinglyfan"
<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
>> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:15:10
>> -0600 this person wrote:
>>
>>>You are a total dumb ass but now you have moved
>>
>> I like it when guys I'm smarter than call me a "total dumb ass"
>>

>I like it when dickhead trolls flood the usenet with idiotic pictures and
>corny ass raps, dumb ass.

YOU MUST LOVE rspw

"Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One" <Shiva@destroyer.ia> wrote in message
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:03:42 -0600, "Mattinglyfan"
> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:
>

>>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
>>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
>>> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:15:10

>>> I like it when guys I'm smarter than call me a "total dumb ass"
>>>

>>I like it when dickhead trolls flood the usenet with idiotic pictures and
>>corny ass raps, dumb ass.
>>

> YOU MUST LOVE rspw

I love not having to read posts from you or your dumb ass posting buddy.

> I photoshopped this black guy standing on a tree branch into a ape
> standing on a tree branch.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/blackape.jpg
>
> I hope you think the picture is cool.

Good riddance...