Resident Evil: Codename Veronica

I have had this game for a little while and played it several times, but now
it always freezes at the language select screen and won't continue. Can
anyone help?

Thanks

"Mother Farquhar" <fake@ddress.com> wrote in message
> I have had this game for a little while and played it several times, but
now
> it always freezes at the language select screen and won't continue. Can
> anyone help?

Alright, I found the answer: it only worked when I used a PS2 pad, not a
PS1. How odd! Oh well, maybe this post will help someone else in the
future...