windows xp screensaver password

i have windows xp sp1., and i try to set password for the screen saver, but
the only thing i see is " on resume, password protect" ...how the hell can i
set my own password for screensaver ( *.scr) ?

i am the only one who uses my computer....
2 answers Last reply
More about windows screensaver password

    You can't do it in this way!! you must make another user for the other
    members whom are using your PC

    "microb" <dreams@home.ro> wrote in message
    > i have windows xp sp1., and i try to set password for the screen saver,
    but
    > the only thing i see is " on resume, password protect" ...how the hell can
    > set my own password for screensaver ( *.scr) ?
    >
    > i am the only one who uses my computer....

    problem solved , ty to all.

    i did not create another user.
    i did only set a password for me ( control panel - user accounts - create
    password )

    "microb" <dreams@home.ro> wrote in message
    > i have windows xp sp1., and i try to set password for the screen saver,
    but
    > the only thing i see is " on resume, password protect" ...how the hell can
    > set my own password for screensaver ( *.scr) ?
    >
    > i am the only one who uses my computer....

Configuration Screensaver Customization Windows XP