windows xp screensaver password

i have windows xp sp1., and i try to set password for the screen saver, but
the only thing i see is " on resume, password protect" ...how the hell can i
set my own password for screensaver ( *.scr) ?

i am the only one who uses my computer....

You can't do it in this way!! you must make another user for the other
members whom are using your PC

"microb" <dreams@home.ro> wrote in message
> i have windows xp sp1., and i try to set password for the screen saver,
but
> the only thing i see is " on resume, password protect" ...how the hell can
> set my own password for screensaver ( *.scr) ?
>
> i am the only one who uses my computer....

problem solved , ty to all.

i did not create another user.
i did only set a password for me ( control panel - user accounts - create
password )