THE WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

adn23

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2011
HI dears,

does any one knows that how can i get help from THE WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX of windows 7? especially regarding to the BASE SCORES for games.

thanks in advance.

Solution
The WEI is completely useless for u to determine a performance of your PC.

Ever wonder how a PC you own—or want to buy—stacks up against others? The Windows Experience Index is one way to find out.

This feature, updated for Windows 7, rates the performance of key hardware components such as the CPU, disk drive, and graphics card. The PC is then given a score between 1.0 and 7.9.

When you're shopping for a new PC, the Windows Experience Index can help you find the model that suits your needs. Scoring a PC you already own can help pinpoint slower components worth upgrading. A PC with a score of 2 is typically sufficient for basic tasks like word processing or web browsing. Running the Aero desktop experience requires at least a 3...
The WEI is completely useless for u to determine a performance of your PC.

Ever wonder how a PC you own—or want to buy—stacks up against others? The Windows Experience Index is one way to find out.

This feature, updated for Windows 7, rates the performance of key hardware components such as the CPU, disk drive, and graphics card. The PC is then given a score between 1.0 and 7.9.

When you're shopping for a new PC, the Windows Experience Index can help you find the model that suits your needs. Scoring a PC you already own can help pinpoint slower components worth upgrading. A PC with a score of 2 is typically sufficient for basic tasks like word processing or web browsing. Running the Aero desktop experience requires at least a 3, while graphics–intensive software frequently requires a 4 or higher.

---------------------

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/windows-experience-index

Solution
So, do u still need this?

Re_Run.jpg

Exactly!
scaled.php

adn23

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2011

mmm, it means i should not be serious for WEI,
thanks.

adn23

Distinguished