ATTENTION People That Hate

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
that black people are comparable to apes?

Grow up you stupid racists.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

theone

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Is anybody getting this soap opera? I think I forgot to Tivo the first
few episodes.

New platformer with racist black faced apes? C'mon. Inquring minds want
to know.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Forget I asked. This LL Cool clique is a little bizarre/deranged to
say the least. It's amazing what people talk about in other groups. Dry
humor, no wit, with nothing to say in particular. I think this guy is
really dying for a fwiend :) Ohhh.....was the the
doorbell.....sorry....have to go....[cough]...freak boy with braces and
a keyboard [cough]............

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In the great debate about "ATTENTION People That Hate" in alt.atheism,
L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
>body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
>making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
>that black people are comparable to apes?
>
>Grow up you stupid racists.
Who mentioned that the man in the photo was black, and why?

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Barry Trotter
<trotb02@hogwash.ac.uk> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:42:42 +0100 this person
wrote:

>In the great debate about "ATTENTION People That Hate" in alt.atheism,
>L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
>>body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
>>making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
>>that black people are comparable to apes?
>>
>>Grow up you stupid racists.
>Who mentioned that the man in the photo was black, and why?

Who's on first.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

wrote:

>In the great debate about "ATTENTION People That Hate" in alt.atheism,
>L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
>>body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
>>making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
>>that black people are comparable to apes?
>>
>>Grow up you stupid racists.
>Who mentioned that the man in the photo was black, and why?

It seems like you're comparing black people to apes, hmm let me think
why did I have to use a black mans face to put on a apes body? A
smart person could figure it out on their own, but since you're not
that smart I'll explain.

You see apes have brown and black fur, you see?

Any more questions Barry "I'm not smart, I'm Stupid" Troter?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Barry Trotter
> <trotb02@hogwash.ac.uk> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:42:42 +0100 this person
> wrote:
>
>>In the great debate about "ATTENTION People That Hate" in alt.atheism,
>>L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>>Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
>>>body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
>>>making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
>>>that black people are comparable to apes?
>>>
>>>Grow up you stupid racists.
>>Who mentioned that the man in the photo was black, and why?
>
> It seems like you're comparing black people to apes, hmm let me think
> why did I have to use a black mans face to put on a apes body? A
> smart person could figure it out on their own, but since you're not
> that smart I'll explain.
>
> You see apes have brown and black fur, you see?

Oh, thanks for clearing that up, idiot.

> Any more questions Barry "I'm not smart, I'm Stupid" Troter?
>
> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:46:42
-0600 this person wrote:

>Oh, thanks for clearing that up, idiot.

Thank me and than call me a name, are there any people here that are
not trolls? Besides me of course.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "theOne"
<theone.usenet@gmail.com> On 4 Jun 2005 19:36:00 -0700 this person
wrote:

>Forget I asked. This LL Cool clique is a little bizarre/deranged to
>say the least. It's amazing what people talk about in other groups. Dry
>humor, no wit, with nothing to say in particular. I think this guy is
>really dying for a fwiend :) Ohhh.....was the the
>doorbell.....sorry....have to go....[cough]...freak boy with braces and
>a keyboard [cough]............

MOM, this guys making fun of me.

This is L.L. Cool Names mom, how dare you type to my son like that, go
get your mom, I wanna have a discusion with her about you.

Here's my son again.

Haha my moms gonna talk to your mom, you're in trouble.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/trouble.mp3

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

theone

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Ms. Cool,
I'm 26 and my mom has passed. Now come over here so I can fart in your
face. I can do that .....cuz I'm RICK JAMES BITCH!

"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.com> wrote in message
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:46:42
> -0600 this person wrote:
>
>>Oh, thanks for clearing that up, idiot.
>
> Thank me and than call me a name, are there any people here that are
> not trolls? Besides me of course.

I think perhaps it is just you and I !

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Cammie"
<clb1265@newnorth.net.nospam> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:10:55 GMT this
person wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.com> wrote in message
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Mattinglyfan"
>> <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:46:42
>> -0600 this person wrote:
>>
>>>Oh, thanks for clearing that up, idiot.
>>
>> Thank me and than call me a name, are there any people here that are
>> not trolls? Besides me of course.
>

>I think perhaps it is just you and I !

Sorry I forgot to mention you. I guess some people have nothing
better to do than call people that post pictures they created names.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Barry Trotter
> > <trotb02@hogwash.ac.uk> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:42:42 +0100 this person
> > wrote:
> >
> >>In the great debate about "ATTENTION People That Hate" in alt.atheism,
> >>L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:

> >>Who mentioned that the man in the photo was black, and why?
> >
> > It seems like you're comparing black people to apes, hmm let me think
> > why did I have to use a black mans face to put on a apes body? A
> > smart person could figure it out on their own, but since you're not
> > that smart I'll explain.
> >
> > You see apes have brown and black fur, you see?
>
> Oh, thanks for clearing that up, idiot.
>

> > Any more questions Barry "I'm not smart, I'm Stupid" Troter?
> >
> > --
> > Ladies Love Cool Names

L.L.Cool NAmes is a troll that changes its e-mail address on every message
and x-posts to non-related newsgroups. Don't bother responding to it
or deleting its messages. Just ignore it, or you'll end up with a million
messages from it in your killfile.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Michelle
Malkin" <hypatiab7@comcast.net> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 02:06:09 -0400 this
person wrote:

>L.L.Cool NAmes is a troll that changes its e-mail address on every message
>and x-posts to non-related newsgroups. Don't bother responding to it
>or deleting its messages. Just ignore it, or you'll end up with a million
>messages from it in your killfile.

You are 100 % wrong and are a liar.

What do you expect from a troll like yourself?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Of all the L.L. Cool Namess I've known, "L.L. Cool Names" is the L.L.
Cool Namesiest.

>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Barry Trotter
><trotb02@hogwash.ac.uk> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:42:42 +0100 this person
>wrote:
>
>>In the great debate about "ATTENTION People That Hate" in alt.atheism,
>>L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>>Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
>>>body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
>>>making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
>>>that black people are comparable to apes?
>>>
>>>Grow up you stupid racists.
>>Who mentioned that the man in the photo was black, and why?
>
>It seems like you're comparing black people to apes, hmm let me think
>why did I have to use a black mans face to put on a apes body? A
>smart person could figure it out on their own, but since you're not
>that smart I'll explain.
>
>You see apes have brown and black fur, you see?

Yeah, a white man's face on an ape's body just wouldn't work the same.
They just look so...I don't know...evolved.

>Any more questions Barry "I'm not smart, I'm Stupid" Troter?

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

People...
People that hate people...
Are the luuuckiest people...
In the woorrrrrrld..........

--

We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know,
first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In the great debate about "Re: ATTENTION People That Hate" in
alt.atheism, L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.not> catapaulted the
following boulder:
>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches
Why?

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In the great debate about "Re: ATTENTION People That Hate" in
alt.atheism, L.L. Cool Names <llcool@names.net> catapaulted the
following boulder:
>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Michelle
>Malkin"
And then whined about people being negative.

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

That's a insult to Apes!

In article <1ls3a1942tv06dcp3a61rh4dul0bipnjeb@4ax.com>, L.L. Cool Names
(llcool@names.not) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> Hey you guys that assume just because I put a black guys face on the
> body of an ape, that I'm a racist, I had no racist thoughts when
> making the picture, but you obviously did. I guess you are saying
> that black people are comparable to apes?
>
> Grow up you stupid racists.

I hate everybody equally.

--
Starshine Moonbeam
Yes, I probably hate you too.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 02:06:09 -0400, "Michelle Malkin"
<hypatiab7@comcast.net> wrote:

>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
>> > There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Barry Trotter
>> > <trotb02@hogwash.ac.uk> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:42:42 +0100 this person

>> > It seems like you're comparing black people to apes, hmm let me think
>> > why did I have to use a black mans face to put on a apes body? A
>> > smart person could figure it out on their own, but since you're not
>> > that smart I'll explain.
>> >
>> > You see apes have brown and black fur, you see?
>>
>> Oh, thanks for clearing that up, idiot.
>>

>> > Any more questions Barry "I'm not smart, I'm Stupid" Troter?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Ladies Love Cool Names
>>

>L.L.Cool NAmes is a troll that changes its e-mail address on every message
>and x-posts to non-related newsgroups. Don't bother responding to it
>or deleting its messages. Just ignore it, or you'll end up with a million
>messages from it in your killfile.

you're crazy..

On 4 Jun 2005 22:26:26 -0700, "theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Ms. Cool,
>I'm 26 and my mom has passed. Now come over here so I can fart in your
>face. I can do that .....cuz I'm RICK JAMES BITCH!

2003/4 called.... they want their catch phrase back

maybe you'll try these

HEyyyyyyy

or

sit on it

"Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One" <Shiva@destroyer.ia> wrote in message
> On 4 Jun 2005 22:26:26 -0700, "theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Ms. Cool,
>>I'm 26 and my mom has passed. Now come over here so I can fart in your
>>face. I can do that .....cuz I'm RICK JAMES BITCH!
>

> 2003/4 called.... they want their catch phrase back
>

> maybe you'll try these
>
> HEyyyyyyy
>
> or
>
> sit on it

They Happy Days in your village?

In article <i016a15blnhvmnpptadqk2c6enrd2ftpj7@4ax.com>,
Evil Sideshow Bob <evilsideshowbobSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

> People...
> People that hate people...
> Are the luuuckiest people...
> In the woorrrrrrld..........

You got that right, brother!

--
Stefan
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Michelle
> Malkin" <hypatiab7@comcast.net> On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 02:06:09 -0400 this
> person wrote:
>

>>L.L.Cool NAmes is a troll that changes its e-mail address on every message
>>and x-posts to non-related newsgroups. Don't bother responding to it
>>or deleting its messages. Just ignore it, or you'll end up with a million
>>messages from it in your killfile.
>

> You are 100 % wrong and are a liar.
>
> What do you expect from a troll like yourself?

oh NO .... Michelle is absolutely correct ..... you're also a racist
scumbag who seems to think they know how to use Photoshop .... but
doesn't ...

--
Masked Avenger
aa#2224

Does Schroedinger's cat have 18 half lives ?