Folder templates not working in SP2

I added those registry file to enable Folder Templates (WebView).

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explo
rer]
"AllowLegacyWebView"=dword:00000001
"AllowUnhashedWebView"=dword:00000001
"RevertWebViewSecurity"=dword:00000001

With SP1 all worked fine.
With SP2 it says:
Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this
page. As a result, the page may not display correctly.

Now there is no list of files - just an empty background with my custom
controls.
The area is "My Computer" which is not available from Internet
Settings/Security

What else should I change in the registry?

Your also need to set this so as not to be bombarded by dialog boxes.
SH.RegWrite "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1201", 0, "REG_DWORD"

This is required on any version of Windows.
http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
"George Valkov" <null@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:uA7J2MZkEHA.3520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> I added those registry file to enable Folder Templates (WebView).
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explo
> rer]
> "AllowLegacyWebView"=dword:00000001
> "AllowUnhashedWebView"=dword:00000001
> "RevertWebViewSecurity"=dword:00000001
>
> With SP1 all worked fine.
> With SP2 it says:
> Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this
> page. As a result, the page may not display correctly.
>
> Now there is no list of files - just an empty background with my custom
> controls.
> The area is "My Computer" which is not available from Internet
> Settings/Security
>
> What else should I change in the registry?

Thanks for the information, but I've already tried this option.
Also tried 1200=0 and 1201=0. I also did this for Lockdown\0. And finally
did all of this for HKLM\... and for .DEFAULT\, restarting the computer
after each try.

Is it because I had no time to upgrade to the final SP2? Currently it uses
XP SP2-rc1.

This smart fox XP SP2-rc1 test installation won't let me cheat on it that
easy! It doesn't want to listen to me and obey the settings!

PS:
In some Linux versions there is an option for paranoia security...
In XP-SP2 this also seems to be true... Except that it can't be disabled!

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
Your also need to set this so as not to be bombarded by dialog boxes.
SH.RegWrite "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\Zones\0\1201", 0, "REG_DWORD"

This is required on any version of Windows.
http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
"George Valkov" <null@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> I added those registry file to enable Folder Templates (WebView).

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explo
> rer]
> "AllowLegacyWebView"=dword:00000001
> "AllowUnhashedWebView"=dword:00000001
> "RevertWebViewSecurity"=dword:00000001
>
> With SP1 all worked fine.
> With SP2 it says:
> Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this
> page. As a result, the page may not display correctly.
>
> Now there is no list of files - just an empty background with my custom
> controls.
> The area is "My Computer" which is not available from Internet
> Settings/Security
>
> What else should I change in the registry?

Thank You!
It seems that the problem was due to unfinished business or bug in SP2-rc1.
The final version now obeys the registry settings.