Desktop Icons Keep reverting back to default icons.

Hi,

My desktop icons will revert back to default icons and names upon reboot. i
changed them to my customized icons and also rename them, but soon as i
reboot they returned to their original names and icons. how do i stop them
from resetting?

How do i enable Numlock on upon bootup??

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop icons reverting back default icons

    For desktop icons try this:

    START >> RUN >> REGEDIT
    GO TO: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\
    RIGHT CLICK ON "CLSID" KEY
    AND DELETE THIS KEY.

    --
    gbr

Configuration Default Icons Customization Desktop Icons Windows XP