Which gtx 560 ti should i get?

AbdullahG

Distinguished
The upgraded GTX 560 Ti is basically a GTX 570, and will probably use about the same power and cost around $300. OCing a standard GTX 560 Ti gets it easily to GTX 570 performance. I would get the EVGA GTX 560 Ti (non super clocked). The MSI looks nice, is the quietest, as well as the coolest, but it looks like it had issues based on feedback. It's a gamble. Then again, all purchases are. So anyway, I still would go with EVGA. They have the best support IMO than majority of the other card manufacturers.

G

are the upgraded gtx 560 ti going to cost more? if then the older gtx 560 ti's are probably gonna be cheaper on new egg, right?

does anybody have a site that they can post to prove that the gtx 560 ti's are coming out in december?

G

it seems the new gtx 560 ti's the 448 cuda cores are going to be 300 dollars. i dont wanna spend that much so maybe i should just buy it now, or maybe i should wait till december so the older generation 560 ti's prices will drop what do guys think?

i dont wanna buy it now and end up seeing next month that next month the card i just bought is 30 dollars cheaper. that would suck.

AbdullahG

Distinguished

It's highly unlikely the price of the GTX 560 Ti will drop with the release of the revision. It'll probably be in a different price range.

Its a tomshardware article :p

TRENDING THREADS