Sign in with
Your question

Anyone have a Zalman Z9plus Case?

Last response: in Components
April 12, 2012 7:56:37 PM

I am in the market for a new case with better cooling and wire management than my CoolerMaster Elite 335, and with a window. I dont want to spend a lot of money, probably $40-$60. Right now I am considering the Zalman Z9 plus. It comes with 4 fans and a fan controller, and gets decent reviews, but I wanted some personal opinions from people familiar with the case. Here is a link to it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

More about : zalman z9plus case

a c 139 ) Power supply
April 13, 2012 6:27:10 AM

Hello GI_JONES;

What are the chances a Z9 owner will show up here? They're probably all off gaming.

Did you read the NewEgg feedback comments? 45 owners of that case posted there.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 13, 2012 12:09:42 PM

I read the reviews, both at newegg, and on a couple of other tech sites. It sounds ok to me, just was wondering if there were any faults over the long run from case owners. The rebate is up 2morrow, I will probably purchase today.
a c 139 ) Power supply
April 13, 2012 12:12:17 PM

You might run over to the Zalman forums and see if any Z9 owners are making complaints.
That might be the first indication you'll notice that there might be something wrong that isn't a one-off type problem.
April 13, 2012 3:12:37 PM

WR2 said:
You might run over to the Zalman forums and see if any Z9 owners are making complaints.
That might be the first indication you'll notice that there might be something wrong that isn't a one-off type problem.

Good idea, I didnt think of that
April 13, 2012 6:57:11 PM

Visited the Zaman forums and didnt see any complaints about the case. I guess I will be purchasing tonight or tommorrow before the rebate ends
August 11, 2012 4:40:41 AM

I have one and it was a steal for $40.
August 13, 2012 2:48:16 AM

Thats what I paid too, after rebate, but I also used a $15 rebate from a previous item I had purchased to buy a newwegg gift card, and I applied that to the purchase, so I actually got it for $25
!