Cingular call quality in Cupertino, CA (esp. near Hwy 85 &..

Last response: in Network Providers
June 27, 2005 6:18:37 PM

I am planning to switch to my company's cell phone provider for moble
service. Our company has Cingular and T-Mobile. Does anyone have any
experience with or can comment on the Cingular's call quality in the
San Francisco Bay Area. In particular, I'm interested in the Cupertino
area, near 85 and De Anza Blvd.

Thanks!

- Joe
June 28, 2005 10:39:57 AM

JoeBrown wrote:

> I am planning to switch to my company's cell phone provider for moble
> service. Our company has Cingular and T-Mobile. Does anyone have any
> experience with or can comment on the Cingular's call quality in the
> San Francisco Bay Area. In particular, I'm interested in the Cupertino
> area, near 85 and De Anza Blvd.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Joe

See my reply to Dave's msg a few hours ago.
Miles
!