Toolbar colours

Can anyone tell me how to change the backgound cplours on
Toolbars?
2 answers Last reply
More about toolbar colours

    Roger wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to change the backgound cplours on
    > Toolbars?

    You can use the free TweakUI utility from Microsoft to change the background
    of the Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer toolbar backgrounds. It will
    let you use any bitmap image for the background.

    Powertoys for Windows XP:

    Regards,

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    http://www.dts-l.org
    http://www.mvps.org

    "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me how to change the backgound cplours on
    >Toolbars?

    This may be available in Desktop Themes. You have to find a Theme that
    fits your needs or a Theme editor to edit/create a Theme.

    --
    (tm)