Toolbar colours

Roger wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to change the backgound cplours on
> Toolbars?

You can use the free TweakUI utility from Microsoft to change the background
of the Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer toolbar backgrounds. It will
let you use any bitmap image for the background.

Powertoys for Windows XP:

Regards,

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User

http://www.dts-l.org
http://www.mvps.org

"Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me how to change the backgound cplours on
>Toolbars?

This may be available in Desktop Themes. You have to find a Theme that
fits your needs or a Theme editor to edit/create a Theme.

--
(tm)