Parents that spank their children are pedophiles

Archived from groups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.atheism,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

Spanking is a sexual act which gives sexual gratification to the
spanker(look what i can do to your ass) and sexual humiliation to the
spanked(my ass has been violated against my will).
As such it belongs in the realms of fetishism and pornografic
titilation. It is a thouroughly inappropriate way to correct a child
errant behavior when there are so many alternative sanctions available.
If spanking was considered to be an effective measure then be sure it
would be applied in the legal system, saving vast resources otherwise
spent on incarceration.
People who spank children and support the practice are simply
satisfying and justifying their own pædofilic tendencies

Archived from groups: alt.atheism,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.sport.football.college,alt.abortion (More info?)

"I'm a djinn, wanna rub my lamp" <imagenierubmylamp@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:1118085767.948162.243250@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
Spanking is a sexual act which gives sexual gratification to the
spanker(look what i can do to your ass) and sexual humiliation to the
spanked(my ass has been violated against my will).
As such it belongs in the realms of fetishism and pornografic
titilation. It is a thouroughly inappropriate way to correct a child
errant behavior when there are so many alternative sanctions available.
If spanking was considered to be an effective measure then be sure it
would be applied in the legal system, saving vast resources otherwise
spent on incarceration.
People who spank children and support the practice are simply
satisfying and justifying their own pædofilic tendencies

hi, Dwight Raper!

mo

"Andy Turner" <andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 03:03:13 GMT, rfischer@bolt.sonic.net (Ray
> Fischer) wrote:
>
> >Bryan S. Slick <onyx_hokie@yahoo.cem> wrote:
> >>[Ray Fischer rfischer@bolt.sonic.net]
> >>[Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:43:26 GMT]
> >>
> >>:>There is a wide gulf between a spanking and a beating.
> >>:
> >>:It's the same thing.
> >>
> >>No.. it's really not.
> >
> >beat:
> >1 : to strike repeatedly: a : to hit repeatedly so as to inflict pain
> >
> >spank:
> >to strike especially on the buttocks with the open hand
>
> Clearly not the same thing then.
>

> andyt

I like to spank my girlfriend. Does that make me a bad person?

Mo

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <d8c5ue$p8l$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "mo" <ian@istevens.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
>"Andy Turner" <andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 03:03:13 GMT, rfischer@bolt.sonic.net (Ray
>> Fischer) wrote:

>> >beat:
>> >1 : to strike repeatedly: a : to hit repeatedly so as to inflict pain
>> >
>> >spank:
>> >to strike especially on the buttocks with the open hand
>>
>> Clearly not the same thing then.
>>

>> andyt
>>

>I like to spank my girlfriend. Does that make me a bad person?
>
>Mo

It makes you a lucky person that you got a girlfriend thats into that foreplay
;p

Archived from groups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.atheism,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> [Ray Fischer rfischer@bolt.sonic.net]
> [Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:43:26 GMT]
>
> :>There is a wide gulf between a spanking and a beating.
> :
> :It's the same thing.
>
> No.. it's really not.

Of course it isn't. Spanking is what one does to one's own kids, while
beating is anything more severe than that.

On 12 Jun 2005 17:21:32 -0700, "George Dance" <georgedance04@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>Bryan S. Slick wrote:
>> [Ray Fischer rfischer@bolt.sonic.net]
>> [Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:43:26 GMT]
>>
>> :>There is a wide gulf between a spanking and a beating.
>> :
>> :It's the same thing.
>>
>> No.. it's really not.
>
>Of course it isn't. Spanking is what one does to one's own kids, while
>beating is anything more severe than that.

No. The difference is that you spank the monkey and you beat the meat.

Archived from groups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.atheism,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.abortion (More info?)

Ray Fischer wrote:
> Andy Turner <andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > rfischer@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> >>Excuses, rationalizations, and self-serving bullshit.
> >
> >I think if you want to put a counter argument together,
>
> I'm fine with pointing out to everybody that you are defending the
> hitting of defenseless children.

I'm curious, how many times in a week are you called an idiot? Five?
Six? Seven? I have to imagine it's a lot.