Contexmenu for date dont work

My Contexmenu for alle data files dosent work anymore. I
have no idear what the problem is. All other contexmenus
(Folders, System or in Software) work fine only data
files on the desktop or at the harddrive dosent work.
My system is Windows xp sp2. Can anyone help me ???

Have you got DivX on your system? If you have, hear is a link with my posts
to fix the problem.
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=+author:Nik-Blackwell+DivX&filter=0