  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
September 3, 2004 11:34:10 AM

When opening the browser the "My Documnets" folder is
expanded. How is it that we can miniize that folder and
expand the my computer folder automatically when the
browser is opened?

More about : browser

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:47:35 PM

Hi Bob,

How to customize the windows explorer views in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307856&Product=winxp

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User