Browser

When opening the browser the "My Documnets" folder is
expanded. How is it that we can miniize that folder and
expand the my computer folder automatically when the
browser is opened?
1 answer Last reply
More about browser

    Hi Bob,

    How to customize the windows explorer views in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307856&Product=winxp

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:589f01c491c3$136171e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > When opening the browser the "My Documnets" folder is
    > expanded. How is it that we can miniize that folder and
    > expand the my computer folder automatically when the
    > browser is opened?

Configuration Browsers Microsoft Customization Windows XP