Final Fantasy X Questions

What's the best way to earn extra Gil?
I haven't killed Sin yet (where you get drawn in until he performs his final
attack).
I am trying to gather extra armour and so on, but every now and then run
into people who perform an attack up to 99 999!! what's going on and how do
protect against this, Auron only has a power level of about 4 500.
Any tips.

Stewart
5 answers Last reply
More about final fantasy questions

    "Stewart" <runer@mweb.co.za> wrote in

    > What's the best way to earn extra Gil?
    > I haven't killed Sin yet (where you get drawn in until he
    > performs his final attack).
    > I am trying to gather extra armour and so on, but every
    > now and then run into people who perform an attack up to 99
    > 999!! what's going on and how do protect against this,
    > Auron only has a power level of about 4 500. Any tips.
    >
    > Stewart

    To get more gil you'll have to go to Omega Dungeon and wait
    for battles that have a chesn in them. Try stealing from it
    with Rikku, sometimes it'll transform into Mimic, I believe
    killing him will give you 50000 and if you have a weapon with
    gillioner property you'll double that.

    How many hours are you into the game ? You may very well be
    getting ahead of yourself. On average it takes 40 hours to
    finish FFX. Just go to Omega Dungeon and level up, but stay
    close to the save point, those monsters are awfully tough
    in the beginning.

    A lot of monsters in Monster Arena can do damage of 99999,
    what you need is not more health, although it doesn't hurt,
    but 2-3 characters with Auto-Phoenix on their equipment.

    "Stewart" <runer@mweb.co.za> wrote in message
    > What's the best way to earn extra Gil?
    > I haven't killed Sin yet (where you get drawn in until he performs his
    > final
    > attack).
    > I am trying to gather extra armour and so on, but every now and then run
    > into people who perform an attack up to 99 999!! what's going on and how
    > do
    > protect against this, Auron only has a power level of about 4 500.
    > Any tips.
    >
    > Stewart

    Go to the Omega Dungeon and battle. The monsters there give up many items
    that are worth a lot of gil when you sell them. As far as the 99,999
    attacks, one word: Auto-life. Also, if you've been capturing monsters you
    can go to the Monster Arena and battle some kick-ass monsters that give up
    some kick-ass items. You can get the items that will let your characters
    exceed the 9,999 damage limit. I made Tidus a sword that does damage in the
    70,000 pt range...

    Man you guys have way more experience than me, this is my first time with
    the Final Fantasy ganes and am hooked. Any tips for upgrading.

    > Go to the Omega Dungeon and battle. The monsters there give up many items
    > that are worth a lot of gil when you sell them. As far as the 99,999
    > attacks, one word: Auto-life. Also, if you've been capturing monsters you
    > can go to the Monster Arena and battle some kick-ass monsters that give up
    > some kick-ass items. You can get the items that will let your characters
    > exceed the 9,999 damage limit. I made Tidus a sword that does damage in
    the
    > 70,000 pt range...

    I'm about 55 hours in, but this is first time with the Final Fantasy games
    so am not sure about the upgrades, etc.. How would I go about getting the
    Auto-Phoenix.

    Stewart wrote:
    > Man you guys have way more experience than me, this is my first time with
    > the Final Fantasy ganes and am hooked. Any tips for upgrading.

    www.gamefaqs.com
    Even though I passed the game I can't remember upgrade items,there are
    just too many. Just search on this site,it's the biggest
    cheat/walkthrough site on the net.

    --
    Glitches are BAD!!!
    Beware...

    ICQ:275699535

Console Gaming Final Fantasy Video Games