How would I know if my Moto Razr V3 is unlocked without tr..

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2005 2:19:58 AM

I just recieved a Cingular Branded Moto Razr V3. I was told by the seller
that the phone is unlocked. Is there a way to tell if in fact it is unlocked
by the S/W version or some other code in the phone without trying another
company sim card?

Tia,

DrB

More about : moto razr unlocked

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 3:00:08 AM

In article <iY_ve.16810$cz6.14822@trndny07>,
Drb.Well <drb.well@verizon.net> wrote:
>I just recieved a Cingular Branded Moto Razr V3. I was told by the seller
>that the phone is unlocked. Is there a way to tell if in fact it is unlocked
>by the S/W version or some other code in the phone without trying another
>company sim card?

No.
!