Auditor CD

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
no but it can be done... it just takes way more time. Read the review on the Auditor. They specifically say it will do it, just take way longer.

Asus A7N8X Deluxe
80gb Maxtor
200gb WD 8mb cache..
Lian-Li PC-60
LiteOn 52X/LiteOn 811s DVD-RW
AMD XP2800+
LeadTek GF4Ti4200 128mb
Hitachi CML174
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200

CertifiedWireless

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
Hummm. I have read the Auditor article, down loaded the .iso and have run it. Now I'm looking for some more info on Auditor and haven't found anything about it. Has that story been removed from Tom's? Does anyone know of any other articles on this suite?
Many thanks.

josrid8r

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2006
Hummm. I have read the Auditor article, down loaded the .iso and have run it. Now I'm looking for some more info on Auditor and haven't found anything about it. Has that story been removed from Tom's? Does anyone know of any other articles on this suite?
Many thanks.

I am in the same position with the auditor cd and I have found that the best resource for SERIOUS questions regarding the auditor security suite can be found at remote-exploit's IRC channel (irc.freenode.org) #remote-exploit

I say SERIOUS questions because this room WILL flame you for questions that google can answer for you, which is pretty much everything but no one will take you seriously unless it is clear you have put your own time into this work before asking them questions.

Other than that IRC channel I recommend using the man pages for any program you need help with (for example 'man kismet' will get you the help pages for kismet).

And yes I have successfully cracked my own 128 WEP key using one laptop, mind you I started a large download so the IV capture took one entire evening, rather than the week/weeks it is taking now for normal wireless traffic.