Sign in with
Your question

Email Activation Not sending.

Last response: in Forum Feedback
October 18, 2010 9:47:44 PM

Hey i just made an account yesterday and i did not recieve a confimation email. The email address is correct and i have even used the option to resend confimation numerous of times. Nothing has appeared in my inbox or spam folders. Now everytime i swtich pages on this site i get a pop-up telling me to register my email.....What should I do?
October 18, 2010 10:37:59 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Site Feedback to section Forum Feedback by Buwish
a b 1 Email
October 19, 2010 2:31:14 PM

Be sure to check your spam folder, as the confirmation email ends up in there on occasion. You can also resend the confirmation. Here is how you can resend your confirmation e-mail:

1. Go to www.tomshardware.com and click log out in the upper right, if you are logged in currently.

2. In the upper right click Sign In.

3. A window will pop up. In that window, click the link that says "You did not receive the confirmation email?"

4. Input your e-mail address, and the confirmation e-mail should be resent.

If this still does not work, please try creating your account with an alternative e-mail. Please bear in mind that some email providers may flag account confirmation emails as spam, so be certain to check in your spam folder for the email.
Related resources
October 19, 2010 7:15:38 PM

Ty jp, logging out and in seemed to do the trick.
October 24, 2010 1:12:01 AM

I check my spam folder, logging in and out but nothing still. That message to confirm the account appears ever 3 seconds. I cleared my cache and cookies, used a different browser and pc but still nothing! :( 
a b 1 Email
October 25, 2010 1:39:41 PM

You may want to try using a different email address, if the one you are using right now isn't working with registration process. Some email providers can get very picky about stopping what they view as spam on the server-side.
!