Uninstall Wiped out XP Style

September 4, 2004 1:59:38 AM

I just uninstalled AdAware and now I've lost my XP look &
feel. In fact, under Display Properties, Appearance,
Windows and buttons, I can no longer select "Windows XP
Style". Any ideas? Thx, CR

More about : uninstall wiped style

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 9:46:15 PM

Try Kelly's site

Why does Windows XP Style change to Windows Classic Style?

Windows/Buttons Greyed Out under Appearance and/or Windows XP Style Changes to
Windows Classic (Line 214)
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm.

Troubleshooting Themes in Windows XP
and