Uninstall Wiped out XP Style

I just uninstalled AdAware and now I've lost my XP look &
feel. In fact, under Display Properties, Appearance,
Windows and buttons, I can no longer select "Windows XP
Style". Any ideas? Thx, CR
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall wiped style

    Try Kelly's site

    Why does Windows XP Style change to Windows Classic Style?

    Windows/Buttons Greyed Out under Appearance and/or Windows XP Style Changes to
    Windows Classic (Line 214)
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm.

    Troubleshooting Themes in Windows XP
    and
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm#themes

    Stuck in Classic View? (Line 271)

    "Charlie" <cr_rogers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I just uninstalled AdAware and now I've lost my XP look &
    > feel. In fact, under Display Properties, Appearance,
    > Windows and buttons, I can no longer select "Windows XP
    > Style". Any ideas? Thx, CR

Configuration Style Microsoft Customization Windows XP