Sign in with
Your question

Intel Motherboard DH61SA Graphics Card Slot ?

Last response: in Motherboards
February 23, 2013 1:11:24 AM

Well, I feel silly to ask this question,but can anyone tell me where is graphics card slot in the motherboard of mine.
I mean, I don't want to use the crap Intel HD 2000 integrated graphics in my Intel i5 processor.I would like to install a graphics card,but where is the slot to install that.
Is there any? and if no what is the next budget motherboard that supports extended Graphics card.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b U Graphics card
a c 151 V Motherboard
February 23, 2013 5:09:22 AM

That motherboard does not feature a PCIe slot. A new motherboard would be needed but be aware that a new operating system will be needed if running an OEM version of Windows 7 or earlier.
The least expensive motherboard that you might consider as a replacement I would think would be the ZOTAC H61MAT-A-E LGA 1155 H61 Micro ATX which feature one PCIe 2.0 slot for your graphics card for $45 & free shipping
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 23, 2013 5:14:24 AM

Can't he just call Microsoft and say the motherboard died and receive a new key?
m
l
February 24, 2013 1:14:35 AM

Well,Thanks,I wished if had a look at this motherboard before because it little chepaer than Intel DH61SA,and gives you the graphics support.
m
l
Related resources
!