Hi people. Could anyone help me? How do you move a file from one persons
desktop to another persons? Ive tried cutting and pasting,but it doesn't seem
to work.Thanks.

footie fan wrote:

> Hi people. Could anyone help me? How do you move a file from one persons
> desktop to another persons? Ive tried cutting and pasting,but it doesn't seem
> to work.Thanks.

Sounds like a protection issue. You could log on as admin to get away from that,
or you could:

1: Put the originals in a shared folder while you are logged on, then log off.
2: Log on as the other person.
3. Copy from the shared folder to the (now different user's) desktop.

The latter may be better, if you copy then as admin they might end up owned by
admin, and consequently the second user might not be able to delete or change
them if they wanted to do so.

gm