can't connect to GPRS with mc35!!help!

Last response: in Technologies
July 12, 2004 5:17:28 PM

Hello!!

i'm new one here and not so skilled about all the stuff with GPRS modems so
please can you tell me what I should do to connect to GPRS network using
GSM/GPRS modem Siemens mc35??

i have AT commands dedicated to this device but even though i'm not able to
get connected.
the sequence of commands that I type is:

at+cpin= xxxx
at+cgatt=1
at+cgdcont=1,ip,"apn name" ( i also tried with ip address: =1,ip,"apn
name",xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - because i have SIM card with static IP address.

at+cgact=1,1

and now what should i do??? i'm typing this:
at+cgdata=ppp,1 ... but after some time i get response: NO CARRIER
what's wrong??

finally i need to comunicate between two computers using GPRS modems.

i'd be really gratefull if you answer anything to this question.

greetings to everybody here ;)

Greg

More about : connect gprs mc35

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 6:39:39 PM

perhaps theres no coverage of the gprs network