Umm... Hello???

Isnt there anything actually ABOUT playstation 2 worth talking about???
How about new games?? SOCOM 3 is coming!!! Anyone excited about that??
Sept 2005??? No... darn!

>> Can I ask a daft question? What exactly is meant by trolling?
>> Lash away now my friends, but life is for learning......
>>

> Anyone who lashes out at you for asking that question is an idiot to the
> bone. I will let someone else answer it however because I am curious
> myself.

As am I.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Brenden D. Chase wrote:
> Isnt there anything actually ABOUT playstation 2 worth talking
> about??? How about new games?? SOCOM 3 is coming!!! Anyone excited
> about that?? Sept 2005??? No... darn!

Into adventures? Check out Fahrenheit - also known as The Indigo Prophecy.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

mo wrote:

> Can I ask a daft question? What exactly is meant by trolling?
> Lash away now my friends, but life is for learning......

A troll is someone who posts in a deliberate way to cause upset, arguements,
etc.

"Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
> mo wrote:
>

>> Can I ask a daft question? What exactly is meant by trolling?
>> Lash away now my friends, but life is for learning......
>
> A troll is someone who posts in a deliberate way to cause upset,
> arguements,

and drama, Drama, DRAMA ;-)

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> Anyone who lashes out at you for asking that question is an idiot to the
> bone. I will let someone else answer it however because I am curious
> myself.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=trolling

Oh, that's right, your mom has dictionary.com blocked for you... Hold on...

To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.

I finally played the demo for Destroy all Humans and that brief time
with the game was more fun than I have had with a game in a
loooooooooong time. That game is going to kick ass.

Who better to define trolling? If Blig Merk or LL Cool Names isn't
around, there is always Fred Liken.

"El Profesor de Espanol" <kyler.jackson@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Who better to define trolling? If Blig Merk or LL Cool Names isn't
> around, there is always Fred Liken.

Um, please re-read the definition, idiot. :) You just don't like my
opinions, so you yell TROLL! So cliché.

In article <eA4re.11016$R21.10654@lakeread06>,
brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com says...

>Isnt there anything actually ABOUT playstation 2 worth talking about???
>How about new games?? SOCOM 3 is coming!!! Anyone excited about that??
>Sept 2005??? No... darn!

Is another Sly Cooper on the way? Loved 1 & 2 and would love to see a new one
on the PSP or the PS2.

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> In article <eA4re.11016$R21.10654@lakeread06>,
> brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com says...
> >
> >Isnt there anything actually ABOUT playstation 2 worth talking about???
> >How about new games?? SOCOM 3 is coming!!! Anyone excited about that??
> >Sept 2005??? No... darn!
> >

> Is another Sly Cooper on the way? Loved 1 & 2 and would love to see a new
one
> on the PSP or the PS2.

A new PS2 Sly Cooper is on the way and will be released this fall. I played
it at E3 and found it to be just as enjoyable as the last one. It even
featured a few sequences that were in 3D (using the supplied red/blue paper
glasses!). Not sure if a PSP Sly is in the works, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Medievil is coming for the PSP, and that will tide me over until Daxter (and
perhaps a Sly PSP game) is released. I'm definitely surprised that there
are so few PSP platform games, considering how popular the genre is on
consoles. Ape Escape is the only one, and it didn't impress me (PS1
graphics, difficult control without 2 analog sticks). Maybe they are still
trying to figure out a way to let players manually move the camera without
requiring a second analog stick.

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "El Profesor de Espanol" <kyler.jackson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Who better to define trolling? If Blig Merk or LL Cool Names isn't
>> around, there is always Fred Liken.
>
> Um, please re-read the definition, idiot. :) You just don't like my
> opinions, so you yell TROLL! So cliché.

Actually, Beck posted a pretty accurate description of what you do in his
definition of trolling.

"A troll is someone who posts in a deliberate way to cause upset,
arguments,"

To paraphrase Beck, "A troll is an intentional dick". Sounds like you
Freddie.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

> To paraphrase Beck, "A troll is an intentional dick". Sounds like you
> Freddie.

Actually, sounds like you and Jojo, since I'm never a dick to anyone.

In article <42ae0cbe$0$90564$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
>
>> To paraphrase Beck, "A troll is an intentional dick". Sounds like you
>> Freddie.
>
>Actually, sounds like you and Jojo, since I'm never a dick to anyone.

I think somebody other than Jacko is on their way to Neverland.

> In article <42ae0cbe$0$90564$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
>>
>>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
>>
>>> To paraphrase Beck, "A troll is an intentional dick". Sounds like you
>>> Freddie.
>>
>>Actually, sounds like you and Jojo, since I'm never a dick to anyone.
>>

> I think somebody other than Jacko is on their way to Neverland.

Wouldn't you love to see the dumb ass expression on Fred's face when he
types garbage like that. I wonder has he convinced himself he is not a dick
much in the way that Mike convinced himself that he never touched those
kids.

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>>

> wow, good find!

"The term is frequently used to discredit an opposing position in an
argument. This can amount to an ad hominem argument; a purported troll of
this nature may actually hold an insightful but controversial position that
is generating controversy precisely because it has successfully challenged
entrenched opinions."

That's what happens to me all the time.

> "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote
>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>>>

>> wow, good find!
>
> "The term is frequently used to discredit an opposing position in an
> argument. This can amount to an ad hominem argument; a purported troll of
> this nature may actually hold an insightful but controversial position
> that is generating controversy precisely because it has successfully
> challenged entrenched opinions."
>
> That's what happens to me all the time.

Not even close, Federico.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

> You are a dick

Link?

> Put me in my place?

Multiple times, despite your pathetic attempts to save face, sis. :)

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> Not even close, Federico.

Quit being a dick.