Motherboard (ASUS F1A75-M PRO R2.0)

jgriff23

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
Hi,

I am doing my first build, and I have everything together and when I turn on the computer I get no video. I tried doing a bench test and still no video. Also when I turn on the computer I don't get any beeps from the speaker that I installed when it turns on. When it turns on all the fans spin and are running and can hear the CPU running. Does this mean it is a bad mother board or am I doing something wrong? I just got the motherboard yesterday so is it possible I got a defective one? Are there any other test that I can do to check if I did something wrong.

Any advice or opinions are welcome!

The motherboard supports AMD A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series Graphics. You can also use some AMD Athlon IIX4's or the Sempron X2 198 which are not A-Series or E2 Series Processors. The Athlon IIX4's or the Sempron X2 198 do not have any graphics and require a separate video card.

jgriff23

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
I know all the specs on it and I have all the hardware that is compatible with the motherboard I just can't get any video to post.