GTA: Liberty City Stories for PSP info and screenshots

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony (More info?)

http://gtapsp.com/

Information is from the Official Playstation 2 Magazine (UK)

Graphically, it looks a lot better than I expected it to... I am still
skeptical about Rockstar Leeds developing it, though. Hopefully it will
play as well as the console GTAs. I also hope that they keep the high sky
ceiling and airplanes that they added to GTA:SA. Flying was my favorite
part in that game.

-bwahhhh

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

bwahhhh wrote:
> http://gtapsp.com/
>
> Information is from the Official Playstation 2 Magazine (UK)
>
> Graphically, it looks a lot better than I expected it to... I am still
> skeptical about Rockstar Leeds developing it, though. Hopefully it
> will play as well as the console GTAs. I also hope that they keep
> the high sky ceiling and airplanes that they added to GTA:SA. Flying
> was my favorite part in that game.

Apparently they cannot do the planes in GTA PSP because it uses the same
engine as GTA3 and that was unable to do planes.